What's new

Is there a criminal database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
I know that ingame there is one where you can go along and "check" if someone has ever committed any crimes etc, but is there a forum somewhere where there is a file on all the arrested suspects with pictures and RP fingerprints and other information etc in it?

Just wondering because it would be interesting to make one and have it available especially for investigations etc!

Fleur

Retired Admin
I heard FBI has case files stored in their private forums.

Jerome

Yes we do. But not for everyone on the server. Just for people/gangs we have investigated.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Jerome said:
Yes we do. But not for everyone on the server. Just for people/gangs we have investigated.

Yeah if you had one for everyone on the server I would be worried about the states of your real lives ;)

Yes the FBI has casefiles, but I was wondering whether they had a system where each individual ever investigated had their own file, and then in that file there were links to the case files that they have been involved in, and the ones they are currently involved in.

For gangs you could have a whole case file, and then have links to the files of the members/associates of the gangs profiles.

Jerome

Mark_Fleur said:
Jerome said:

Yeah if you had one for everyone on the server I would be worried about the states of your real lives ;)

Yes the FBI has casefiles, but I was wondering whether they had a system where each individual ever investigated had their own file, and then in that file there were links to the case files that they have been involved in, and the ones they are currently involved in.

For gangs you could have a whole case file, and then have links to the files of the members/associates of the gangs profiles.

It was suggested but we just never got around to adding it......

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Jerome said:
Mark_Fleur said:
Jerome said:

It was suggested but we just never got around to adding it......

Lazy ;) You planning on adding it still for both the FBI and SASP to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.