What's new

Is IC racism allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VitoTEMP

Donator
I saw some dude hotwiring a car, so I walked up to the window and made a comment. He randomly said "n*gger" and drove off. My character isn't even black, so this was completely unnecessary.

Screenshot:
WjyzuYn.png

Nick

Donator
IC racism is allowed. You may RP your character to have any view/opinion that you wish, however racist or rude it may be!

Although, in this situation, seeing as your character isn't black, you could question if the other player was fucking around OOCly (I wouldn't know, having not been there)? If this is the case and he was generally trolling about, you may wish to make a complaint here!

If there is any other way, I, an administrator or a helper could help you, do not hesitate to PM anybody with your questions, or post them here.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Been racist whilst in character is allowed, but I mean try make it have some relevance whilst you roleplay with different races; such as if they really piss you off then you can be racist but like if you just go around say "Nigger" as a racism comment is not really interesting.

Anything else?

Joe

Retired Admin
It's an IC issue however like others have mentioned there should be some sense to it. If someone is randomly saying racist remarks it would be a bit strange.

michaelking548

Bronze Member
Yes, IC racism is allowed, but OOC racism is not. OOC racism could count as harassment, which is breaking server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.