What's new

Internal server error [500]

Noah Walker

Today my application got accepted and I've entered the UCP to add my existing character and it keeps giving me this error. I've tried allowing the "unsecure script" on google chrome , also restarted the page several times . Nothing worked . I'ts been 3 hours since I've been trying to add my character . Anyone knows how to fix this?

Alko

Donator
"The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is."

Try to use a different web browser, if that does not work, then you will have to wait.

Noah Walker

Alko said:
"The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is."

Try to use a different web browser, if that does not work, then you will have to wait.
I've tried using Mozilla Firefox but it didn't work out. Also tried to delete the cache, the cookies etc. How much do I need to wait?It's been 10 hours since this error keeps persisting. Is it normal? Will it be fixed?

Alko

Donator
Noah Walker said:
Alko said:

I've tried using Mozilla Firefox but it didn't work out. Also tried to delete the cache, the cookies etc. How much do I need to wait?It's been 10 hours since this error keeps persisting. Is it normal? Will it be fixed?

Not really sure man. I guess this is a website's problem, not yours. At least it should not be yours as far as I know. It happened often before where members had the same exact problem, but it was quickly solved by just waiting and refreshing the page few times.

This was never solved by the way: viewtopic.php?f=799&t=142001&p=1674439

Try using Opera. If that does not work then we will wait for someone who knows about this more than I do. I hope you will be able to create a character soon! :cap:

Noah Walker

Is anyone going to help me? I still can't add my exisisting character because of this error.