What's new

In need of a huge helping hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

señor iker

Hello!

I have recently started playing SA-MP again and I would love to return to RC-RP. The problem is: I cannot remember the password of my master account nor the e-mail address, which doesn't probably exist anymore, due to the fact that Yahoo! delete inactive accounts.

Whom do I have to address my problem to? I do not see a forum section designed specifically for this sort of issue. I can provide information regarding my current characters, past characters (name changes), vehicles that I still own, previous factions that I recall being a member of, and I still remember the password of one of my characters.

Thank you in advance! It would mean a lot to me! :)

Mihnea

Make a support ticket and I think the administrators will be happy to help.

señor iker

I cannot create a support ticket without access to my master account, apparently. I have already tried.

No offense, but please refrain from replying unless you have an actual solution to my issue. Thank you!

Bust

Donator
Hey there! Since you do not have access to your master account, but fortunately have access to your forum account, I suggest you either post in the Host Support <-- CLICK THERE
Or you send a PM to either
TommyB <-- CLICK THERE
Or
Earl <-- CLICK THERE

They are your best option is to explain your situations in a thorough matter, with all the details you know. Unfortunately the helper team here is not able to help you any further! My apologies and I hope you get your issue sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.