What's new

idk where to post this, i've been taken a big break fromSAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenjioseri

Hey, i got a problem, i've taken a big break from SA-MP and now i'm about to play again, i remember that i had a donator account which was donator level 2 and now i can't remember the name or password for it i hope someone of you admins or Alec could help me.

I'm going to get a new internet provider after 3 month so, i hope i will get my account before that becouse i think you're checking the ip where the account is registrered and so.

I hope it didn't got deleted becouse of my inactivity :(

I didn't really knew where to post this

one more thing, my english isn't that really really good, so i didn't really understand the RP quiz i got 19 / 20 idk what i did wrong, and i won't post here what i answered on the quiz becouse maybe people will look on it and do the same thing.

i really want to get back my donator account, if i remember right it was Donator level 2

anyway i really miss this server and my account now. :/

Adams

Donator
Re: idk where to post this, i've been taken a big break from

Hello there, Kenjioseri.
Couple things I should point out to you.. Number one; don't post your IP address as admins can see it and it isn't exactly /safe/
for you to put it out there for anyone to see, so I recommend you edit your post and remove it. Second, Red County Roleplay has
implemented a new system in order to register and play on the server. To register you must go to redcountyrp.com/login and create
a Master Account. Once you have created a Master Account you then can add your existing account or make a new one; which brings
me to my third thing I wanted to say. In order to get your account back, if you have forgotten your password, you will have to fill out
a Support Ticket: redcountyrp.com/help. An Administrator will help you from then on in. Also, I recommend if you haven't roleplayed
in a while that you read some rules and guides as some of it has probably changed or slipped your mind from when you were last here.
Hope I've helped, and if I have not don't hesitate to PM me or just post here, because someone else will probably help you if I don't.

Kenjioseri

Thank you for the help, but about the quiz, i've read the guides and rules but i always gets to 19/20 right idk what i'm doing wrong, if you could help me i would be happy, but i really miss my donator account if it's not possible to get it then nvm about it, but i will think about my donator account everytime :/

Adams

Donator

Well.. What are you confused about? Do you know which question you are getting wrong?
If you tell me that, then I can probably help you. :)

Kenjioseri

Well, i could pm you what i'm answering, also the quiz, and then you could answer me which one is wrong, and u could help me with that way

Adams

Donator

I cannot simply 'give' you the answer, but I can lead you in the right direction. PM me! :)

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin

Status of this now?

Kenjioseri

i finished the quiz, but i still don't got my Donator account :/

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin

You don't remember the username? What about the e-mail you signed up on?

Kenjioseri

i got so many emails right now so i'm not really sure, i'm not sure if the account is still here even in the forum, i remember that you guys like changed something so everyone needed to register a new account and ask for a account transfer from the old forum so i get the post count and so again.

also when i registrered that account, the Master account panel didn't existed i'm also a old old player on here i joined this server when it was around 2010 if i remember right or if it was in early 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.