What's new

IDK what happened.

Kinq

:welcome:
Hello first of all let me introduce myself I'm Kinq. I'm new to this community. I have 4+ years of excellence in ROLE-PLAY. I have a great journey in the past. Now let's start with the question.
Well, first of all I made a new character, Applied for it. It was gone on PENDING. So, I waited for an answer, When i joined the UCP after some-time there was no-answer not even my application there, Hmm can someone help?

Arky

Retired Admin
Kinq said:
Hello first of all let me introduce myself I'm Kinq. I'm new to this community. I have 4+ years of excellence in ROLE-PLAY. I have a great journey in the past. Now let's start with the question.
Well, first of all I made a new character, Applied for it. It was gone on PENDING. So, I waited for an answer, When i joined the UCP after some-time there was no-answer not even my application there, Hmm can someone help?

So your application has vanished? Can an administrator confirm/look into this?

Is it possible for you to redo the application/quiz kinq?

Curty

Donator
Kinq said:

Check your emails. You may have been accepted or denied. An application wouldn't just disappear, bud.

Kinq

ArkyStano said:
Kinq said:

So your application has vanished? Can an administrator confirm/look into this?

Is it possible for you to redo the application/quiz kinq?

I might re-do it but I made a problem for not saving the story and now i have to develop a new one again.
Although, If you can confirm the vanishing of my application, I'll be happy to apply again.

Kinq

Found the sol.
I tried to make a new character and accidently one just got made however can't retrieve the char I applied for but this works! Thanks for helping and wasting time on my stupid thread.
Kindest Regards,
Kinq. <3