What's new

I try to enter my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin_Johnson

I was unbanned and tried to enter my account. When I chose it i got this error on my screen :
6279221b.jpg

T-Rock

Silver Member
Hello there. Your character name is the same like your Master Account. That's why the error is "Character_name_1". You need to contact any high leveled administrator and request your Master Account name to be changed in order to continue playing with this character.You can create a support ticket and I hope when the administration team have re-view it they will solve your problems. Now you can just make another character with different name then your Master Account and try to log in IG then! ;)

T-Rock

Silver Member
Hello again! Please respond to this topic with an update! Your problem with the Master Account is solved or you need still help about it?

T-Rock

Silver Member
Well I see that you are not so interested to receive our help or it's not possible for you to log in the forum, guess you have in real life problems or so. Alright scroll up and check my suggestions. All you need to do is a support ticket or any way to contact Head Administrator to change your master account name. Good luck once again! Locked & Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.