What's new

I sometimes crash when the radio appears at the top of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAttack

Faction Consultant
A few times every day, I sometimes crash when the orange radio text appears at the top of the screen (the default vanilla radio). It's really starting to bug me as it happens at the worst times. Is there a known fix to this issue?

PackAttack

Faction Consultant
I can't get the download on there to work.. everytime I click the download button it sends me to a website where if I click anything except the 'X' I'll get about two-hundred different viruses and malware.

Matty

Donator
It's a shitty bug with the steam version, either get a good crack or get the fix Gee gave. As for 4shared, pretty sure it only works for premium now or somethin'

Arky

Retired Admin
Matty said:
It's a shitty bug with the steam version, either get a good crack or get the fix Gee gave. As for 4shared, pretty sure it only works for premium now or somethin'

I think you have to log in with some social media thingie before you can download, which ofcourse is retarded.

Chippy

Yes. in order to download from 4Shared for free, you must log into either a facebook, twitter, or google account. Then you have to wait for 60 seconds before the download begins. On the bright side, when you log into one of the three accounts, it's only temporary and gets disabled/deleted a short time after you have downloaded the file.

Arky

Retired Admin
Chippy said:
Yes. in order to download from 4Shared for free, you must log into either a facebook, twitter, or google account. Then you have to wait for 60 seconds before the download begins. On the bright side, when you log into one of the three accounts, it's only temporary and gets disabled/deleted a short time after you have downloaded the file.

If you don't have a google plus account, I actually recommend making one; None of your friends uses it, so you can sign up for BS things and not care about if they post anything on a google-plus wall or something. Basically: No-one uses Google-plus for anything but signups.

Arky

Retired Admin
PackAttack said:
A few times every day, I sometimes crash when the orange radio text appears at the top of the screen (the default vanilla radio). It's really starting to bug me as it happens at the worst times. Is there a known fix to this issue?

How's everything, is this still an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.