What's new

I need to know about some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
I want to start Roleplay with a LCN faction. I have never been in a faction before...Which factions are perfect for me to join? ((My Roleplay skills are average))

Adzio

Donator
Jacob_Smith said:
I want to start Roleplay with a LCN faction. I have never been in a faction before...Which factions are perfect for me to join? ((My Roleplay skills are average))
What do you want to roleplay, that is the first thing you think about.

Robert

Retired Admin
Main Street Crew is a top LCN faction on the server and they're the friendliest people around to start out with, they're found in Montgomery usually. I'd start there.

WendyLady

Banned
There are two existing (and official) LCN factions on the server and are different in their own right. I would recommend visiting each of their locations in turn to get a feel for how each behave and interact. One can be located in Montgomery and the other in Fort Carson.

Shine-Box

Silver Member
Jacob_Smith said:

If you don't have experience in terms of RP and LCN wise, I suggest Sacramano. That way we can help you and teach you how to correctly develop a character (we got plenty of guys doing that so you can ask them for help as well) as well as meeting new people who are taking their first steps just like you. Feel free to send me a forum PM if you have any questions such as how to join etc. Welcome to Red County Roleplay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.