What's new

I need help.

*Zack*

I just got unbanned because I failed in the Quiz I got 29/30 and I dont know what to do If I login I need to Pass the quiz agian and I dont know What is my Mistake, so Even If I will try agian I will fail ad then I will never play here, I read the rules three times and i know them, What should I do I want to Play here. Please help me!

Neku

Donator
You will get 3 more tries, try to think of all the answers and questions, think: "Was that one really correct, or wrong?"

Slowly read the questions & answers, deeply think and you'll succeed, its not like you're suppose to know which answer you got wrong, am I right?

Best of luck. ;)

*Zack*

That is the Problem I dont want to Try because I know that I will Be wrong, the last time I did the quiz for 20 Minutes and Still 29/30, I dont know what to do..... :?: :(

Neku

Donator
*Zack* said:
That is the Problem I dont want to Try because I know that I will Be wrong, the last time I did the quiz for 20 Minutes and Still 29/30, I dont know what to do..... :?: :(
Keep trying, just keep trying.

Radi

Silver Member
Just read a few rp guides on this forum and read the server rules once more. Then start up the game and read every question and answer carefully.

The Truth

Donator
Ok, I know how you may feel, here are a few tips to help you out on your quick (Not giving answers)

-Read Each question and possible answer CAREFULLY! (Some may appear to throw you off a bit)
-Read the rules
-Read RP guides as they may hold answers
-Check the forums for every question (Even if you think you think you are dead on, better safe than sorry)
-Lastly, take your time and be relaxed