What's new

I need a guide to pull off a successful bank heist (For RP purpose only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Well the title says it all. I need a fully explained guide on how to pull off a successful bank heist for RP's sake only and what are the things I should consider... :luvrcrp:

Cain

Silver Member
OK here's how:

/me walks into the bank with gun.

Everybody down! *shouts with determination*

/do Everybody goes down in terror and awe.

/me Bank teller, hand me the money! All of it!

/do Bank teller hands me the money. But, I suspect something.

I said ALL of it!

/do Bank teller shrieks, and gives ALL the money.

/me walks towards the door and stops, turning around in a smooth gracious motion.

You've just been robbed by Jacob_Smith!

/do Jacob would run away into shadows, and the popo would be none the wiser.

Donut

Silver Member
Well to be honest, I don't think you will find this guide. Pulling a bank heist needs to be unique and you need to make a plan yourself. I suggest you do a little bit of research on banks and think about how you would to it, get the right weaponry etc... It's not easy to pull it off.

B3TT

Silver Member
To be honest. I used to do bank hesits and what you need to know is how to rp good. Also before robbing, you would have to tell an admin that you are robbing so that he can inform SP that this bank is being robbed through asay. He'll ask you if you wanna be chased down or if you wanna hide away and whatever. The things you'll have to do would slightly be like this :
/me walks inside the bank with his mask on and he has a (type of gun) in his hand. (You can use a fake gun too. Just attach the holster on your hand).
/me fires his gun pointing upwards so that everyone would get my attention. (Only do this if you have a real weapon).
/s Everyone Down Now Or ill shoot!
You, yes you. Step away from the counter. *Points his gun towards the Cashier*
/me grabs another cashier from his hair and drags her to the other side of the counter.
/s Fill This Bag Up Now! *Throws his duffle bag towards the cashier*
/me looks around and keeps on looking at everyone.
/do He..Here you go. It is full. *The cashier hands over the bag.*
/me grabs the bag, keeping his gun over the cashier's head.
/do the bank manager would try to sound the alarm and would succeed.
/me looks towards the manager, would shoot upwards again.
/s Fuck you. Fuckk!!
/me would grab the bag, and would start running towards the exit.
The rest you can do it yourself. This is just a small guide. You can add more things to make it more awesome.
NOTE: You know that its just for rp right.? You wont get any cash.

/

B3TT

Silver Member
Donut said:
Well to be honest, I don't think you will find this guide. Pulling a bank heist needs to be unique and you need to make a plan yourself. I suggest you do a little bit of research on banks and think about how you would to it, get the right weaponry etc... It's not easy to pull it off.

True.

Muncini

Donator
1. Decide what bank you're going to rob.
2. Get a crew. No way in hell that you can pull this off all by yourself.
3. Scout the bank, investigate everything about it. Like guards, cameras, alarm and so on.
4. Plan everything in detail. Have a time schedule that you and your crew will follow.
5. Plan out a good escape route. And investigate everything about it, like how far, any obstacles and so on.
6. Gather equipment, like clothes, masks, weapons and such.
7. Investigate the surrounding area around the bank. Make sure you know every little detail of the surroundings.
8. And lastly.. Backup plans are good if something goes south. Have a backup plan and a backup plan to your backup plan, and a backup plan to your backup plan of the backup plan.

That's a good plan to follow. But yeah, make it unique at the same time.

EDIT: And don't forget the backup plan to the backup plan of the backup plan of the backup plan!

Zakey

Silver Member
Don't listen to the roleplay examples by Cain or Tony. They're very low quality, no offense.

Cain

Silver Member
Zakey said:
Don't listen to the roleplay examples by Cain or Tony. They're very low quality, no offense.

OK Zakey, you should know that words hurt man.

Status
Not open for further replies.