What's new

I have not received my donation rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew.

Donator
Hi, I donated two days ago and I still have not yet received my rewards. I talked to the server owner about it and he told me that I would receive it today. I haven't been signing checks and I really want to start driving my vehicle. Is there absolutely nothing you can do? I'm sure there's a command you can give me my donator r4 in the server. I don't plan on charging back if that's what you're afraid i'm going to do once I get my r4. I've met a group of people that I really enjoy roleplaying with and don't plan on doing anything stupid. I'd just really like to get what I donated for. I donated when my name was Mateo_Escobar, it's now Alonzo_Parisi because of a name change. If there's anything you can do I would greatly appreciate it.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Re: I have no received my donation rewards.

I've checked your donation log and there's no entries in it, which means that either the cash hasn't been logged on the RCRP PayPal account, or that there's some other kind of issue that caused the automated donation script not to trigger. The only person able to investigate this further is Tommy, so you'll have to wait for his response.

Drew.

Donator
I've noticed this and I'm willing to give my paypal information. I can see here that I have infact sent 30 pounds to Tommyb.

Beth

Donator
da0771a102d942e9b8060254935f6f90.png

There's a problem with the automated system right now which Tommy is currently working on fixing. Given the keyboard bashing, occasional rage and sighs from him; I'd think it's going uhm... well? No but seriously, I'm sure he'll get it sorted soon and it is in progress as we speak.

BishopOf525

Banned
LOL
500 - Internal Server Error
What does this mean?

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
This is kinda embarrassing. Please contact staff if the issue persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.