What's new

I got Scammed by Marko Vardovic 20.000$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakee Taylorr

That was before 2 days i think i was 2llvl or 3 i give him 20k and he said he gonna back me when he get it and today he said he said to me he have 21 k and i pm him to give me back 20k but he was ignoring me and now i dont have money please help me now im lvl 3 and after my pming he got banned from vincent i dunno what was reason.And i report him on assistance but no one was answer to me PLEASE HELP ME I DONT HAVE MONEY PLEASE.

Robert

Retired Admin
Did you both make an OOC promises to return the money? If not then
Jakee Taylorr said:
i think i was 2llvl or 3
he was allowed to scam you ICly if you were level 3 or above. He can scam you up to the amount of 50 grand. If you were under level 3 you're encouraged to make a forum report in THIS SECTION and you'll then be allowed to make a refund if the complaint is deemed successful by an administrator. And /assistance isn't meant for reports, you can simply use /report, and if nobody answers, use the section above to make a complaint.

Code:
Your master account:
Your character:
Their name(s):
Offense:
Re-count of situation/description:
Witnesses:
Date & Time (when it happened):
Evidence:
Additional information:
Other Comments:

Ontop of that this is entirely the wrong section, you should've posted HERE if nobody answered you In-Game.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
If this is still an issue then please post a refund thread (if the player isn't banned) or a forum complaint (if the player is banned).

Status
Not open for further replies.