What's new

I freeze everytime i log into my accout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos

Retired Admin
As the title says, i click my character account and click spawn, i spawn in, im able to move for a second, then my game freezes. Its not client side, as it doesnt do this on other servers i tested out.

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,
I believe it's something with your internet(your ping is too high, and if you got mods; it helps freezing your game). You should try logging in several times, without touching any button or even moving your character, just let it all load, and it should unfreeze you within seconds. Give it a shot, and keep me updated!

Cheers,
Jackson.

Kaos

Retired Admin
Jackson. said:
Hello there,
I believe it's something with your internet(your ping is too high, and if you got mods; it helps freezing your game). You should try logging in several times, without touching any button or even moving your character, just let it all load, and it should unfreeze you within seconds. Give it a shot, and keep me updated!

Cheers,
Jackson.

Ive already tried that, and nothing is wrong with my internet. (My ping isnt high) Ive tried logging in about 5-10 times now and same thing everytime. I sat there for 10 minutes and still nothing. I have no mods right now (As i cleared my Custom.IMG the first time it froze)

Jackson.

Donator
Andrew_Hawkins said:
Jackson. said:
Hello there,

Cheers,
Jackson.

Ive already tried that, and nothing is wrong with my internet. (My ping isnt high) Ive tried logging in about 5-10 times now and same thing everytime. I sat there for 10 minutes and still nothing. I have no mods right now (As i cleared my Custom.IMG the first time it froze)
Have you tried restarting your laptop/computer? I sometimes do so, as the heat that is produced from the operating computer/laptop might cause the same problem you're facing.

Kaos

Retired Admin
Jackson. said:
Andrew_Hawkins said:
Jackson. said:
Hello there,

Cheers,
Jackson.

Have you tried restarting your laptop/computer? I sometimes do so, as the heat that is produced from the operating computer/laptop might cause the same problem you're facing.

Sigh...yes i have tried that. Its a server side problem in which as soon as i hit spawn, an administrator has to teleport me to them to prevent me from freezing

Jackson.

Donator
Andrew_Hawkins said:
Jackson. said:
Andrew_Hawkins said:
Jackson. said:
Hello there,

Cheers,
Jackson.

Sigh...yes i have tried that. Its a server side problem in which as soon as i hit spawn, an administrator has to teleport me to them to prevent me from freezing
I believe you should report it to developers, or something.. Really confusing! Post a bug report, if possible.

Kaos

Retired Admin
Giga said:
Try changing your spawn (/changenoobspawn).
I can't, I can't do anything. As soon as my character spawns, I see my character load in, then it freezes. I need an administrator to teleport me when I log in

Giga

Donator
Andrew_Hawkins said:
Giga said:
Try changing your spawn (/changenoobspawn).
I can't, I can't do anything. As soon as my character spawns, I see my character load in, then it freezes. I need an administrator to teleport me when I log in

You can type in "/changenoobspawn 4" to the chatbox before you login.

Get in-game, press "t" or "F6", and type in "/changenoobspawn 4", but do not press enter yet. As soon as you select your character, immediately press "t" or "F6" then you can press enter. Repeat by pressing "t", up, and enter until you see the confirmation message that your spawn has been changed.

Once you're able to see the message, logout for 10 minutes then log back in. You should spawn in Fort Carson.

Status
Not open for further replies.