What's new

I cant enter the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre

This just started happening today! I enterd the server and crashed. I came back from school and it keeps happening, im using the same spawn position and everything

Tre

it just spawned me for a sec and it doesnt even take me to my spawn location, i get spawned somewhere in palomino

GlorifiedPig

Donator
Do you have any crash logs? (i.e, when your game crashes you should see a menu with a bunch of letters and numbers, if you can send us that it'll be useful.)

Luke

Donator
Hey - try not to make several different posts about the same issue, it just helps us when figuring out what's wrong. Also, are you running in compatibility mode as well as running as an administrator? And do you have any mods installed?

As KillingPigs123 said, try posting the crash log too as we can try to single out the issue for you.

Tre

Can you not just change my spawn location? I'm supposed to be spawned in apartments, not in road

Tre

Yes I do have mods but it doesnt matter it works on other servers and i had them before why would it start happening now

Tre

No I do not have a crash log, just change my spawn position

Hampedank

Donator
Well we could get admins to change your spawn location to a different one but if that doesn't work the best way's probarly just to reinstall the game really.
But try contacting a admin and tell them to change your spawn location to a different.

Tre

its fixed close the thread, but just saying that reinstalling the game wouldn't help

Meyrick

Retired Admin
Hey there, thanks for making a help request.

If the error ever happens again, if it's something in game then screenshot it, if you opcode then get the crash report.

Although this may not happen on other servers, it can be due to our code or mapping or something to do with a mod. So the helpers were just following the usual diagnostics by asking you to uninstall mods as usually this fixes it.

If the problem persists, please make another help request.

Meyrick,
Helper Administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.