What's new

I can't create an account on UCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadRose

Hello everyone, for start, I'm new here.
A couple of days ago I tried to make my first account on UCP. It was my first time when I maked this but, I have a problem, when I finished my registration on UCP..
Can somebody help me? I really want to make an account and play on this server.. I tried to contact an admin on the discord server but nobody reply back.. ( *sorry if my english is bad. Sometimes.. it's hard for me to talk in that language but I'm doing my best. ) I hope I will can solve that problem and play on this server.
Screenshot_2019-03-03-23-01-55-1.png

bonk

Donator
Attempt and PM an admin on the forums if you’re not getting a response on discord, there’s nothing else you can do other than wait for an admin, posting the same thing over and over again will not do you any good.

DeadRose

Attempt and PM an admin on the forums if you’re not getting a response on discord, there’s nothing else you can do other than wait for an admin, posting the same thing over and over again will not do you any good.
Ok.. I will try to talk with an admin. Thanks

MattL019

Donator
Or just do what it says. Create a support ticket and explain your situation. If you don't know how to create one feel free to ask in the discord. I hope this gets resolved for you :)

DeadRose

Or just do what it says. Create a support ticket and explain your situation. If you don't know how to create one feel free to ask in the discord. I hope this gets resolved for you :)

I don't know how to create a support ticket because I'm new here and.. on discord I can't talk because I can't verify my account with Rudy ( the bot ). Without a verified account I can't talk on the discord server.

Invictus

Donator
Do you share your IP with someone else that plays RC:RP?

Also this is how it should look like when you log in UCP in order to create a support ticket.
ApETrXz.jpg

DeadRose

Hmm.. I don't have the Support tickets option on UCP like you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-05-15-54-57-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-05-15-54-57-1.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.