What's new

I cannot create an account on the UCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiman

I have applied for the server twice and the application is not even denied or accepted. No denial or acceptance was given to me by a staff member of by staff members, no one or nothing responded to my application. The website wants me to make a new account again even though it wasn't even denied or some crap like that. I don't want to waste my time on creating accounts again and again, please help me. I really want to play.
- Tobias Haigh

Giga

Donator
Hello,

Your master account application was temporarily denied because your geographical location differs from the location you have mentioned on your application. This reason was twice stated on your application submissions. You may resubmit your application but you must clarify why the location is different from the one you have mentioned.

If you are confused, the first section of the application is completely OOC and should provide your real information.

Eiman

Oh, that's why! I did not know. I am very sorry. I tried again earlier, please review my application as soon as possible. I wish to play at the server as soon as possible especially when there are alot of people. THANK YOU!

Giga

Donator
Your application has been processed. Welcome to Red County Roleplay!

Yassin

Retired Admin
If you require further assistance, post another topic/query within this Help Board or use the /assistance command in-game.

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.