What's new

I AM NOT GETTING MY MASTER ACCOUNT IN (REMIND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunzila

I am having problem of getting my master account (john2simmons) from remind section in (forgot my password) .Why am i getting this problem? Can you guys please solve it ?
Thank you in advance. :) :)
Other comments: I am using my friend's forum account for this purpose cause i don't have one.

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
hunzila said:
I am having problem of getting my master account (john2simmons) from remind section in (forgot my password) .Why am i getting this problem? Can you guys please solve it ?
Thank you in advance. :) :)
Other comments: I am using my friend's forum account for this purpose cause i don't have one.

did you make a master account?

Smally

Retired Admin
hunzila said:
Yes i have made a master account having name john2simmons under id [email protected]
Other comments:i am using my friend's forum account as i don't have one

PM me the email that you think is registered to your account, as I am unable to replicate this issue personally both with my personal email and my RedCountyRP email.

B!shop

Retired Admin
Smally said:
hunzila said:
Yes i have made a master account having name john2simmons under id [email protected]
Other comments:i am using my friend's forum account as i don't have one

PM me the email that you think is registered to your account, as I am unable to replicate this issue personally both with my personal email and my RedCountyRP email.
This fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.