What's new

How to talk to an NPC, How to be a police, How do i get a key for a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awarin Doctus

hey, I have 3 questions below:

1. How do I talk to an NPC?
2. How do i get a job as a cop?
3. How do I get a key to start up a car?

BigFoe

Donator
Awarin Doctus said:
hey, I have 3 questions below:

1. How do I talk to an NPC?
2. How do i get a job as a cop?
3. How do I get a key to start up a car?
You can RP talking to a NPC, with normal chat, although they don't respond!

To get a job as a cop, wait for SP to open applications, then you can apply on their forums. You must have atleast 1 character above the level 3 though!

And, to get keys to a car, you must buy one, be given a shared key(the owner must share it), OR you can hotwire a car, although you wont get the keys.

GlorifiedPig

Donator
Hey there, this has been posted in the wrong section. Please read the following at the top of the page:
ONLY POST HERE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES SUCH AS THE ONES LISTED BELOW:

You cannot connect to the server but other people are connecting just fine.
The server seems to be lagging for some unexplained reason.
Something in the server is glitched majorly and there are no administrators available to fix it.
Something is wrong with the website or forum
Something is wrong with the TeamSpeak server
Any other host related issue

I've moved this to the correct section. Now, answering your questions - if you'd like to talk to an NPC, you can do it RPly via /do, however if you're speaking about talking to them as in buying items and such, it depends on the store you're in. Most stores use /buy, however.
To get a job as a cop you can apply under this website, be sure you read the requirements though.
If you'd like to start up your own car, press the "Space" key on your keyboard or type /eon, however if you'd like to steal another one, you need to buy a Toolbox at the garage, roleplay stealing the vehicle and type /hotwire :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.