What's new

How to RP depression properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom.

Donator
This should teach girl RPers to stop being so fucking suicidial all the time because their boyfriend dumped them or they saw a park rat die.
My character, Yuki Swanson, seems to be the only person in all of San Andreas that doesn't treat dead bodies as "haha just another dead person XD", am I in the wrong for roleplaying a realistic reaction to seeing someone get their brains fucking ganked out over the road? Parkrat or not.

Codac

Donator
My character, Yuki Swanson, seems to be the only person in all of San Andreas that doesn't treat dead bodies as "haha just another dead person XD", am I in the wrong for roleplaying a realistic reaction to seeing someone get their brains fucking ganked out over the road? Parkrat or not.
it's just a dead body lol who gives a shit why not act like a stone cold serial killer who bathes in the blood of their victims with their internal organs floating around no matter who you are

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
My female char was the second. I, however don't wanna RP most of the dead bodies because people are shot over petty shit and get reported later, so I rather RP scenes that are actually worth RPing. I may think highly of myself but what the hell, that's my opinion.

Dom.

Donator
My female char was the second. I, however don't wanna RP most of the dead bodies because people are shot over petty shit and get reported later, so I rather RP scenes that are actually worth RPing. I may think highly of myself but what the hell, that's my opinion.
Oh I can understand that. I'd rather not RP the effects of seeing some parkrat shot over hitting on another dyke parkrat's girlfriend, but if I'm on a ridealong and see a criminal eat lead, I'll roleplay that

Rossi

Donator
Tyron, you should really of let someone proofread this before posting it, there's a lot of subjective views in the guide, and I believe you should rewrite the guide in a slightly better way or just take it down

My opinion :/

Moneko

Diamond Member
Tyron, you should really of let someone proofread this before posting it, there's a lot of subjective views in the guide, and I believe you should rewrite the guide in a slightly better way or just take it down

My opinion :/

ty for ur opinion.. but i aint taking this shit down nor can i edit it. why? CUZ I CANT FIND THE EDIT BUTTON ON MY OWN GODDAMN GUIDE HERE.

whats posted is posted.

Thotboxx

Silver Member
Not being funny but there's different triggers to depression, so their "boyfriend dumping them" or "seeing a park rat die" could EASILY trigger it. I know you're trying to be funny and get some likes but your post defeats the whole point of this topic to be honest.

Nice topic, some questionable points, but nice idea.
JackTheHunter is saying that he’s fed up of seeing female characters depicting depression in an incorrect and inaccurate fashion.
Merry Christmas

Moneko

Diamond Member
Since I can edit the tutorial on how to RP as depressed properly thanks to Earl, can anyone summarize what's wrong with the thread so I might be able to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.