What's new

How to make your profile avatar a gif?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunchy

Donator
How can you make your own avatar a gif? When you have the meme-iest gif on your computer and want to make it as your profile avatar???

MarianuLL

Silver Member
What do you mean? You like to make the waves and that wale to move, or just the image?

Tag

Alko

Donator
You have a lot of online tools to make a gif. One simple google search is enough, but I think that you do not need that.

Download the gif you want to be your avatar and go to user control panel - > profile - > edit avatar and upload the gif you want.

If you have a problem with gif's size, use this tool https://ezgif.com/resize.

Moj0

Donator
Search on the Internet and treat it the same way as a normal avatar, upload it etc.

If you're enquiring about editing gifs within photoshop too, I'm in the midst of making a guide on how to do so which will no doubt be released tomorrow which will allow you to edit those dank memes

Gee

Platinum Member
WojtexPL said:
How can you make your own avatar a gif? When you have the meme-iest gif on your computer and want to make it as your profile avatar???
Hey man.

So basically, what you want to do is get your gif file in photoshop. Either make a gif using one of those online gif makers or source one that's already made. Then you want it to conform to the restrictions of RCRP's forums, that means the size needs to be 250x250 pixels. In order to do this, resize the gif in photoshop or any other image editing software.

If you need anymore help or even want me to do it for you, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.

Crunchy

Donator
Moj0 said:
Search on the Internet and treat it the same way as a normal avatar, upload it etc.

If you're enquiring about editing gifs within photoshop too, I'm in the midst of making a guide on how to do so which will no doubt be released tomorrow which will allow you to edit those dank memes

The only cool words said in this are "dank memes" that is why i like it

ps as I said above the thing wont allow mp4 files

Moj0

Donator
WojtexPL said:
Moj0 said:

The only cool words said in this are "dank memes" that is why i like it

ps as I said above the thing wont allow mp4 files

You'll need to use a GIF creator software or a website in order to select certain frames for a GIF, it doesn't allow a direct MP4

Status
Not open for further replies.