What's new

How to deactivate Account (Master Account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regularman

I come to a point that i no longer want to use my master account because i haven't passed the test after a dozen of tries. I tried to get my shit straight on answering the quiz but i just can't answer some questions that you will only see on the game. Also, i don't fucking care on what you say. I just want my master account deleted. RCRP is a great server. I've seen its gameplay on youtube. I really like RPing but taking the quiz and not knowing your mistakes and failing a dozen of times is really nerve racking for me. I dont need answers like "noob! can't pass the quiz, it's super simple", "You just have to know the basics of Rping" and no retarded comments please.

Regularman

Thanks for the replies. I may change my mind in deactivating my master account if got the solutions to these problems:

If someone points a gun at you and says will kill you if you move, What will you do?

A cop pulls you over without apparent reason. What will you do?

You are alone you and decide to have fun what are going to do?

What is our policy in RP pedophilia and Incest?

What is Ninja-jacking? (I don't even know what ninja-jacking is)

What is Character Kill? (I know this looks easy but is it similar to DM? like killing random people on the server or you have to kill random people in ICly so it wont be considered as DM)

What is the limit of robbing money (In the rules, it says 5,000 but in the quiz there is 2,000, 50,000, 10,000 and no limit.)

DrTrollinski

Donator
Regularman said:
Thanks for the replies. I may change my mind in deactivating my master account if got the solutions to these problems:

If someone points a gun at you and says will kill you if you move, What will you do?

A cop pulls you over without apparent reason. What will you do?

You are alone you and decide to have fun what are going to do?

What is our policy in RP pedophilia and Incest?

What is Ninja-jacking? (I don't even know what ninja-jacking is)

What is Character Kill? (I know this looks easy but is it similar to DM? like killing random people on the server or you have to kill random people in ICly so it wont be considered as DM)

What is the limit of robbing money (In the rules, it says 5,000 but in the quiz there is 2,000, 50,000, 10,000 and no limit.)

I'll answer these questions for you, but please, make sure that you double-check the rules of the server. It seems you've misread one or two of them :)

1. In this sort of situation, you're expected to RP fully (that includes the RP'ing of fear, etc.) and only retaliate if you have a plausible opportunity to do so. Think of it like this - If you had a gun in your face IRL, would you really try and snatch the gun/fight back and risk getting killed?

2. In this situation, the same sort of thing applies. You should RP accordingly, and when it comes to dealing with this situation, you should do it IC'ly (unless they break a rule, in which case, you can make a complaint or request an admin) - You can do this by requesting a supervisor or making an IC complaint.

3. I understand your confusion here. Character Killing is the process of completely killing an RP character so that it can no longer be RP'ed anymore, and must be replaced with another.

4. The limit of robbery is 50,000, but if you're forcing people to take money from their assets (bank, house storage, trunk, etc.) You cannot go over 5,000.

5. "You are alone you and decide to have fun what are going to do?" Please rephrase this. I don't understand that question.

6. Pedophilia and incest RP is completely off-limits in this server and may not be RP'ed, regardless of whether or not both parties give consent.

7. Ninja-Jacking is the process of stealing a car from someone (while they are driving it) without any form of RP.

That's just about everything except that one question. Hope to hear from you soon!

Regularman

Thanks for the solutions. Okay I'll rephrase it.

You are alone in the middle of nowhere and you decide to have fun, What are you going to do? (I have really no idea on this one. Is this a Trick Question?)

Regularman

UPDATE: I passed the exam and going to fill out the application form. Thanks for the solutions, Dr. Trollinski!

Giga

Donator
Great to hear. Welcome to Red County Roleplay!

Is there anything else we can help you with?

DrTrollinski

Donator
You're welcome, buddy. Always here to help :)

And yes, to quote Giga, let us know if there's anything else you need - Welcome to Red County RP. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

- DrTrollinski

Status
Not open for further replies.