What's new

How to create my character account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThanielTH

Dear ThanielTH,

We are glad to let you know that your MA application has been accepted by Smally.

You may now log in on our website to create your character and start playing.

Good luck and have fun! Red County Roleplay.
- This is what the admin send to my email.
- And what I have to do now to create my character account ?
( Sorry for my English )

Hassan

Retired Admin
ThanielTH said:
Dear ThanielTH,

We are glad to let you know that your MA application has been accepted by Smally.

You may now log in on our website to create your character and start playing.

Good luck and have fun! Red County Roleplay.
- This is what the admin send to my email.
- And what I have to do now to create my character account ?
( Sorry for my English )
Congratulations! Have a look on the right side of your screen on the UCP (redcountyrp.com) you should see a menu, one of the options should be “my characters”. Click on that and choose the create a character option.

MarianuLL

Silver Member
Moved in the right section.

Hi there, if your first application got accepted you will now have to access your MA(Master Account) through the UCP(User Control Panel) which is right here, then you will access the "My Characters" section which is here. Select one of the 4 spots you got there and you will have to do a character application, there you will complete the fields needed, remember that any information you will write there will not be public for anyone, only by the RC:RP staff so you are safe.
There will be a field which recquires you to make a story for your character with at least 150 words, if you don't have ideas what to write there, here is a short list which will help in this way:

• The provenience of your character: Where is he from, if he lived in a poor, rich or medium financial enviorenment.
  • Your character race: You can type if he is afro-american, asian, or white.
  • Informations about your character's family: If he has brothers, a few informations about the both parents.
  • His good or bad traits: You can type generally about his physical or moral traits.
  • His hobbies: You can type here if he likes the music, if he likes a sport(any sport), if he is a petrolhead or motorhead.
  • The reason he moved in Red County.

I hope this helps you in making your character application, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.