What's new

How to buy armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_

I want to wear armor on my character, where i can buy that?
Thanks.

Manu

Retired Admin
Hi, this should probably be in the regular help section instead ;)
You can buy light body armour (50%) at ammunations around Red, Bone and Flint County for $5000. $2500
The heavy body armour (100% and with visible vest) is available from weapon crates that illegal factions can order, so you'll buy it from them :)

Paul_

But i went to the ammunations at Blueberry i can't see any armor in /buy

Manu

Retired Admin
Paul_ said:
But i went to the ammunations at Blueberry i can't see any armor in /buy
It's right on the top! Light armor!
rbLDnzh.png

RCRP911

Manu said:
Hi, this should probably be in the regular help section instead ;)
You can buy light body armour (50%) at ammunations around Red, Bone and Flint County for $5000. $2500
The heavy body armour (100% and with visible vest) is available from weapon crates that illegal factions can order, so you'll buy it from them :)

I'd like to add that heavy body armour is also worn by Government factions (Aperture, SASP, etc).
You cannot technically WEAR the body armour clothing piece if you only have the light armour on.

Ecko

Donator
Paul_ said:
Thanks.

Hello there, Paul! So I understand you'd like to have a "Visible" light armor. Well, this is pretty easy to do, just go to a clothing shop, go to accessories and look for the Traffic Vest. After you carefully placed it over your skin, just do /clothing, select "Traffic Vest", then "Add Color" and select Black.

That is the best I could do for you, and I believe that it nicely simulates a light vest.

JayChris

Donator
Ecko said:
Paul_ said:
Thanks.

Hello there, Paul! So I understand you'd like to have a "Visible" light armor. Well, this is pretty easy to do, just go to a clothing shop, go to accessories and look for the Traffic Vest. After you carefully placed it over your skin, just do /clothing, select "Traffic Vest", then "Add Color" and select Black.

That is the best I could do for you, and I believe that it nicely simulates a light vest.
Also don't forget to set the bone to 'torso'. ;)

Do you have any other questions Paul?

Ecko

Donator
I'll assume that you no longer need assistance on this matter.
L&A'd.
Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions on this topic!
Have fun now!

Status
Not open for further replies.