What's new

How this connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Cruz

Hi!
I'm french and i serch how this connect. I not understand the instructions. Please, Can you me explain?
Thanks!

Yassin

Retired Admin
Will Cruz said:
Hi!
I'm french and i serch how this connect. I not understand the instructions. Please, Can you me explain?
Thanks!

Hello there Will. Welcome to Red County Roleplay :) :luvrcrp:

First of all, we'll be using the exact same post as Breadd posted above. Thanks Breadd.

1) Go Here.

2) Then sign up by filling out the blanks.

z6v1hBW.png

3) Once you have registered your account, go ahead to your email account and confirm the redcountyrp.com confirmation email.

4) After confirming your email, go ahead and take the quiz!

5) After passing the quiz, go ahead and create a character!

6) Once you've created your character, go ahead and login to SAMP with your Master Account.

I hope this helped, if you need further assistance, go ahead and reply to this topic. Good luck buddy, and welcome to Red County Roleplay once again ;) :oldtimer:

Yassin

Retired Admin
Congratulations on completing the steps I have listed above.

r6m8ep7.png

Now that you have successfully made it to the server, you can use /assistance to ask and receive help from admins and helpers. You can also request a tour around RCRP for the basics to get you settled for a great time of roleplaying. If you need any more help, feel free to private message any helper here. Or you can post a topic like this or even ask in-game. Cheers. :luvrcrp:

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.