What's new

How do you become a tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spritz

Bronze Member
Hi,
I was wondering on how do you become a tester and where could you apply for it and see the requirements...

Faizaan

Gold Member
Spritz said:
Hi,
I was wondering on how do you become a tester and where could you apply for it and see the requirements...

The recruitment isnt open, thats what I was told anyway. When its open theres normally a global announcement in game or on the forums.

Anonymous

Just poke Tommy a thousand times that should work :TombGame: :ripip:

No but seriously you apply on the forum when they're open, it'll be announced when they are don't worry. You'll need to fill out the application and after that you'll be selected to an interview over teamspeak with a developer and most of the admins who vote yes or no. Hope that helped :thumbup:

Gussy

Retired Admin
Peach said:
Just poke Tommy a thousand times that should work :TombGame: :ripip:

No but seriously you apply on the forum when they're open, it'll be announced when they are don't worry. You'll need to fill out the application and after that you'll be selected to an interview over teamspeak with a developer and most of the admins who vote yes or no. Hope that helped :thumbup:

Pretty much what he said, When Giga decides to open the applications, you just simply fill out the forum and send it off to him via PM. However, I don't think recruitment will be open for a while due to Giga only wanting to keep a small tester team that works well together, I am unsure though, but I do remember him saying 7 being the max members, so if a tester leaves, gets kicked out or Giga decides he wants more, the recruitment might open again!

Status
Not open for further replies.