What's new

How do I create a character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breal

Banned
Ive made my accounts but I can't create a character or go in game. how do I do it?

Anthony Roberts

Donator
Hello, So you've made a Master account, right?. If you have made a Master Account you will need to wait for an Administrator to approve the account before you are able to log in game with that specific account. Using a Master Account, you need to log in game with that specific Master Account name, on the SAMP server list. If you haven't made a Master Account, you need to go to redcountyrp.com and on the main page there should be a "Register" button you can click that will allow you to create the Master Account. After that, you will be able to make further characters. Once the Account is approved, you will then log in game with your Master Account, once logged in, you will be given a selection of your own made characters that you can choose to play as.

Anthony Roberts

Donator
Situation Resolved. Player has now been able to join the game. Glad to have assisted. Remember, when your ingame feel free to use /assistance for any server related questions. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.