What's new

how can i get weapon license??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spook

Silver Member
i need weapon license buy i don't know how to get ti,please help me.
Thanks

Nadr

Banned
1. Please use /n more often in game as your making a lot of unnecessary posts in this section.
2. Please fixing your spelling and grammar issues/mistakes/
3. Here's your answer -------> Application Status is closed.

paxie

Legendary Member
To get a weapon license application, you need to wait till the applications are open. When they are, get a health test from FD then post it in the application if the health test shows you are not fit for having and using a weapon correctly, then your application will be denied. If the health test shows that you are suitable for a weapon license, you will add a SS from the health test in the application. If your application does get accepted, you go down to the DSO and get a license, but you need to pay money. Check the prices at viewtopic.php?f=70&t=55514#p612721
When you get it granted, you will be put on a two week trial, and after it you can upgrade your weapon license type to B for a fee. Read all about this here - viewtopic.php?f=70&t=55256

Oh, may I add that when I do open the applications, you shouldn't apply because there's no way you're gonna get accepted? Just saying.

Prince

Retired Admin
Pax said:
To get a weapon license application, you need to wait till the applications are open. When they are, get a health test from FD then post it in the application if the health test shows you are not fit for having and using a weapon correctly, then your application will be denied. If the health test shows that you are suitable for a weapon license, you will add a SS from the health test in the application. If your application does get accepted, you go down to the DSO and get a license, but you need to pay money. Check the prices at viewtopic.php?f=70&t=55514#p612721
When you get it granted, you will be put on a two week trial, and after it you can upgrade your weapon license type to B for a fee. Read all about this here - viewtopic.php?f=70&t=55256

Oh, may I add that when I do open the applications, you shouldn't apply because there's no way you're gonna get accepted? Just saying.
Your sentence contains a double negative, meaning there's a chance he MIGHT be accepted. Don't be a put-down, Pax. Save it for the IC application.

Solved, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.