What's new

Houses, cars and server related changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkroger

Hi all, i used to play here some time ago but then i had to stop. Some things happened to me(in game) which i was expecting, others not really. I didn't warn in the "Introductions/Quitting/Temporarily Away" forum thread about it, even though i dunno if it would make difference. My questions are:
-Is it normal to also lose your vehicles when you are inactive for "too long"?
-Why some houses wich were like 25g/45, without owner, now have a default price of 300g/800g ? (new server house feature?)

Thanks in advance.

Dexter_Colt

Donator
Well, I haven't experienced one myself.. But I believe what has happened to you, was a "server wipe" of properties, such as:Vehicles, house+business..

And about the a house going from 30g to 200g or whatever, is because the Economy is fuck'd as far as I know :lolwut:

- Hopefully this makes sense.. Somehow.

Tetra

Donator
Basically if you are inactive for a long period of time, some of your assets may be wiped.

Things (particularly real estate) increase in value over time, just like in the real world.

Keith

Like Tetra said;

However if you want to be more specific it is due to the amount of average wealth people have. In the earlier stages of the server most people wouldn't have that much cash, therefore the virtual economy had to be balanced in order to have affordable prices. Later on people earned money, (And lots of money as I see it.) and eventually the virtual economy had to be once again rebalanced.

This leaves a lot of new players (AKA the low income working class) in the dust, however this is much like real life. As in, the middle class and upper class would only get the benefit of the changing economy. Basically just a little information on capitalism right here.

Boss

I agree with Keith. With me, I was always trying to get more money. I PM'ed someone who I watched get about a mil or two, asking how he did it. He told me he bought and sold cars. I tried, but couldn't do it. In the end I just donated. You can also check the "A little house/business wipe" post by Alec in the General OOC Forum, there, you can use a finding tool to find your cars/businesses/houses that were wiped. (Tip: With Google Chrome, hit Ctrl+F, then type in your old IG name.)

darkroger

Boss said:
You can also check the "A little house/business wipe" post by Alec in the General OOC Forum, there, you can use a finding tool to find your cars/businesses/houses that were wiped. (Tip: With Google Chrome, hit Ctrl+F, then type in your old IG name.)
Thanks for the tip, i tried and found nothing. (char name was Roger_Sanchez at that time) I also had a bizz, so that makes me even more curious if i got stolen or if it's still some server related action. About the economy.. hell yeah only the rich gain with this house default price change .. -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.