What's new

House storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie

Banned
Hey there, I would like to store quite a few amount of money in my house storage but I am bit worried. My concern is that are the house storage trustable enough to save money like 400k-500k? Because these are my savings and I'd like to keep them save in case I want to roleplay rich. So I want to ask if there's any glitch or bug which may remove my money from the house storage and I will be poor? So should I place money in my house storage?

Also one more question, can someone rob my house for such amount of money?

Thanks.

Tiger

Donator
I've stored money in my house for months and it never disappeared. I can assure you it is safe. Also, if someone roleplays robbing your house and PMs you with questions, and if they RPly find your money I believe you'll have to give over $5000 or $50,000 to them as one of those is the limit.

Giga

Donator
Houses may be robbed however it can only be done for roleplay. It is the house owner's discretion if they want to give the items that got robbed.

PuDzeh

Donator
Not a good idea in my opinion. A good friend of mine had accumulated a personal RCRP fortune of over 100mil.

He didn't like to RP his character too rich, so he stored lots in his house and only a little in his bank.

He stopped playing RCRP so often and his properties were wiped. He had 25mil in his house.

To further upon the downside of keeping it in your house, if you got banned and the house was wiped, you'd lose the cash. And later if you were to get unbanned, that cash would not be available to you, like it would be if you had kept it safe in the bank.

Just my opinion from past experience. Hope this helps, kind regards, Pud.

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,
If you're looking forward to asking any other questions, please do submit them below, as this topic is going to get Locked and Archived within 24 hours, if no questions were asked within this period of time.

Cheers,
Jackson. :)

Stewie

Banned
Speakybutton said:
Why can't you just keep it in your bank account?
Would like to separate it from my other money.

Let's say.. I capture SS of UCP + IG evidence of me having 500k-2million in my house storage and I lost them amount of money due to some bug or wipe, will I get my refund if I make it?

UnkindMuse

Gold Member
If it's a bug, then yes. If it's a wipe, then no. There's a rule that states something among the lines of "If it is your fault, then you will not be refunded."

Why seperate it? If you put it in your bank, it doesn't necessarily mean you have to use it. That's what I do.

Jackson.

Donator
UnkindMuse said:
If it's a bug, then yes. If it's a wipe, then no. There's a rule that states something among the lines of "If it is your fault, then you will not be refunded."

^^ You gotta keep the SS somewhere safe, in case something happens to your computer.

Cheers,
Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.