What's new

House gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXJnk

Hello I've been busy and not been playing for month or two and now when I got back my house is gone and its own'd by another person, I cant even get one of my vehicles because its in the garage what happend ?

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
If you've been inactive for more than a month, your houses and businesses are automatically wiped by the server. It's done in the interest of fairness, to allow other players to own the goods that you're not using. Unfortunately, it's not possible to get a refund for a wiped house - about the cars in the garage, all you have to do is make an /assistance in-game and ask an administrator to TP it for you. ;)

Kenth

Platinum Member
Unfortunately as Earl has mentioned there is nothing we could possibly do regarding this as it is basically used to restore fairness and to allow other players to have a better chance at getting new assets as hogging those assets only messes with the economy. I hope that this issue has been resolved, if there are any further concerns or questions then please do not hesitate to ask a member of the helper team or an administrator and we'll try to help you as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Kenth.

Status
Not open for further replies.