House Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper

g6GXRjW.jpg

House Design Contest

It's been 9 months since we had the last furnishing contest, and it's definitely a good time to host a new one! Especially now, with 2.4 being released and 250+ new textures. Like the last time, the goal of the event is to make your house look as good as possible. Huge villas have just as much chance of winning as flats - all that matters is that the interior looks the best for what it is. It could be a run-down flat and it could be an expensive ranch, as long as it all looks good together and fits the general feel of the place.

The contest will last 10 days (until Sunday, the 25th of September), and the winner will receive a reward of 250.000$. Additional prizes might be given if the judges decides so. The winning house will be announced on the RC:RP Facebook fanpage (if you haven't given it a
facebook-like-icon.png
yet, go ahead!). The judge team will have Wtfrazr, Alexi and myself in it. Deadline for posting entries is Sunday by midnight GMT+0 (I won't be enforcing this by seconds, but if you post your entry after the judges finish visiting houses - you won't be participating). Winners will be announced on the next day (Monday), probably in the evening.

Rules
1. Only one entry per person. If you have two houses that you'd like to participate with - you have to choose one.
2. You have to own the house you're furnishing.
3. The interior has to be created by you, yourself. You may not ask someone else to do it for you then take the credit, if you lie about this - OOC punishment will be handed out.
4. Please make sure that your interior is finished before posting the entry form. Posting it will be taken as a sign that you're done working on it, and that we are free to go and see it. And keep the door unlocked to make it possible for Razr to enter!
5. Posts without entries are allowed in this thread, but please don't go off-topic, I'd rather not miss someone's entry because of 50 pages of spam.
6. You may only participate if your house has one of the default Rockstar interiors. We've decided to exclude houses created in the "empty" interior due to the fact that there's just ~15 of them on the server, and most of them weren't created by their owners, but mappers or house design factions. An event only for houses with the "empty" interior might be hosted in the future.

Entry form
Here's the entry form, which is to be filled in order to participate in the contest. Post it as a reply to this thread.​
Code:
[divbox=white,black][center]_____________________________________________________
[size=150]House Design Contest entry[/size]

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]House address:[/b] 
_____________________________________________________[/center][/divbox]
Example:​

Character name: Victor Noble
House address: 19 Octane Springs
_____________________________________________________​

Deadlines and results

Deadline for posting entries: 25.09.16 (Sunday)
Winners will be announced on: 26.09.16 (Monday)

Good luck! :cowboy:

DogNo

Donator

Character name: Ayumi McKinny
House address: 4 Bluff Drive

dex

Donator
Well the last rule sucks :blankexp: I've got a really nice interior that I wanted to post.

Alexi

Retired Admin
dexev said:
Well the last rule sucks :blankexp: I've got a really nice interior that I wanted to post.
It's only to make the competition fair towards those who doesn't have access to empty interiors since you can be a lot more creative with them.

RAZR

Donator
dexev said:
You can own two houses, buddy! :)
The sandbox interior is dismissed but you can own a second house and decorate it nicely. It doesn't have to be a huge one, in my opinion the more creativity put into the interior, the bigger rate it gets.

Alexi

Retired Admin
WTFRAZR said:
dexev said:
You can own two houses, buddy! :)
The sandbox interior is dismissed but you can own a second house and decorate it nicely. It doesn't have to be a huge one, in my opinion the more creativity put into the interior, the bigger rate it gets.
Definitely.
Don't think you can't join with a small trailer interior. If there's creative ideas I'm totally supporting them. Size doesn't matter in this case.

OutWorld

Donator

Character name: Leonard Rossini
House address: 6 Hempshire park

((RIP tho'.))

Status
Not open for further replies.