What's new

Heyo, issue with my donator car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBI

Donator
Hey there.
So, I was fishing together with my lads at Palomino Creek when I decided to donate for level 3. S'all good, I got my donator level and I had to ask for a helper what the command was to get my vehicle. I had no clue that the command would instantly throw me onto a FCR, I thought a menu would come up and let me pick a car.
So :ripip:, I did this when I stood by the water, fishing, the FCR went splash and into the water.

Is there any way to reset my vehicle? I can spawn it again I think, but it'll cost me 10,000 to recover it and I don't really have that much to spend.

While I'm at it, is there a list somewhere with cars I can change the FCR into? Is it possible to get a boat? And how often can I change my donator vehicle?

Edit: Also, how can I get the donator group on the forums? My name in-game is Cletus Bodean.

Desiner

Silver Member
Hello FBI,

The only way to recover your vehicle is by either using the command: /recovervehicle or you can try to make a refund (Note: You need to have evidence). Check out this board for refunds > viewforum.php?f=56

Check out this topic > viewtopic.php?f=4&t=92532 for all available boats and donator vehicles.

You can also get your donator group by creating a topic here > viewforum.php?f=897

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.