What's new

Helper Wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davis

Administrator
Hello there,

I'd like to apologize to all of the active and dedicated helpers however it has been decided that due to the new system that is due to come in a couple of days, all helpers are to be wiped. You may all re-apply however the app this time is going to be a lot more strict in comparison to the previous app, so make sure you put in a maximum amount of effort. This is for the better of the Helper team, and in the end, the server. Reinstatements will not be accepted and this decision is final so it's not worth messaging me asking me for your spot back because it's not going to happen. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

BigD,
Head of Helpers.

Moretta

Donator
Good shit.
Hope this allows people to see the opportunity reopen and new people on the server will be able to gain constant support.

Tiger

Donator
We get command like /ban, /kick, /ajail and so on. We also get to get /v Hydra and fly around when we feel like it with green tags.
Jussssttt kidding xDD
But it is like /assistance with /assist chat.

#TigerLeaks
#RIPOriginalHelpers2k09-2k14
#NeverForget

Jeroen

Donator
Tiger said:
We get command like /ban, /kick, /ajail and so on. We also get to get /v Hydra and fly around when we feel like it with green tags.
Jussssttt kidding xDD
But it is like /assistance with /assist chat.

#TigerLeaks
#RIPOriginalHelpers2k09-2k14
#NeverForget
Sounds cool, always wondered why /n was public.

Status
Not open for further replies.