eIvXh2V.png
[legend=#00B200+ Helper Recruitment Status]white
Helper reinstatements are currently: Closed
Closing date: 11:59 GMT+1 - Monday 15th August
Last Updated: 16.08.2016
[/legend]

[legend=#00B200+ Helper Recruitment Information]white
Interested in joining the helper team?
As long as you follow the below criteria, you can post an application.
Application forms are to be PM'd to Emmerdale on the forum, when recruitment is open.

Criteria:
  • Please make sure the title is in the correct format [Helper application] Firstname_Lastname.
  • You must be able to get at least 60 assistances in a month, if you cannot for the second time then you'll be temporarily denied from reapplying for 3-12 months depending on the circumstance.
  • You must not have faced any recent administrative punishments.
  • Please do not copy any parts of anyone elses helper application, or from the internet in general. if we suspect you of doing so you will be perma-denied from applying for helper status.
  • You must fill out everything within the application, any applications with parts missing will be auto denied, locked and archived without being read and you will have to wait till a week has passed before re-applying.
  • If you are denied or withdraw from the application process at any stage after having posted your application you must wait a minimum of 1 week before re-applying. If you re-apply before that time you will not be able to apply for 28days (4weeks), and if you apply again during this time you will be perma-denied. There are no exceptions to this, no admin may tell you "You have my permission to post a helper application prior to your re-application period is used up", not even me, therefore no-one has any excuse to bug any member of the helper administration team/admin team in general about this issue.
  • You may be perma-denied by the helper administration team for any reason we feel is fit. Perma-denial will be discussed by the team on a case by case basis, and once you are on this list you may not appeal until at least 1 year has passed. In some cases you may never appeal and this will be noted next to your name on the perma ban list.
  • Be at least known a little on the forums, have 100 forum posts that aren't spam.
  • Be on the server for at least 3-4 months.
  • You must be dedicated to the Helper team.

Application form:
Code:
[divbox=white,black][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eIvXh2V.png[/img][/center][/divbox][font=arial][legend=#00B200+ Helper Application]white[color=#000000][size=200][b][center]Helper Application[/center][/b][/size][right]Section I[/right]
[b]Master Account Name[/b]:
[b]Alternative Account Names[/b]:
[b]Timezone (In GMT)[/b]:

[b]Screenshot of TTP (/ttp) on your main account[/b]:
[b]Screenshot of your stats (/stats - You may blur out your IP, faction and faction rank) on your main account[/b]:
[b]Screenshot of your admin record (/myadminrecord) on your main account[/b]:
[hr][/hr][right]Section II[/right]
[b]Why do you wish to become a Helper? (Min. 250 words)[/b]:

[b]Give us an example of when you've helped a newbie previously (Min. 100 words)[/b]:

[b]What do you feel would be required of you, as a helper? (Min. 100 words)[/b]:

[b]What do you feel makes you more qualified than any other applicant? (Min. 200 words)[/b]:

[b]If you were accepted, how much of your time would you be willing to put into helping, both in game and on the forums? (Min. 50 words)[/b]:
[hr][/hr][right]Section III[/right]
[b]You are driving around, roleplaying, as you do. You then see a message pop up that a player is requesting assistance with the following: 'I'm new to the server and I can't find the car dealership, can you help me?' (Min. 75 words - Treat this as an assistance)[/b]:

[b]You log in game and notice an assistance pop up consisting of the following: 'Can you locate my car please, ID 598.' (Min. 50 words - Treat this as an assistance)[/b]:

[b]You see a message pop up that a player is requesting assistance with the following: 'IM FUCKING FROZEN!'. You then begin to assist the player and he begins calling you a "Shit Helper" and a "Useless fuck". How would you handle this situation? (Min. 75 words)[/b]:
[hr][/hr][right]Section IV[/right]
[b]Additional Comments, here you may include explanations of punishments, comments regarding the application or any questions you have[/b]:

By posting this application, I confirm that all information I have provided is true and I accept that I may be given any administrative punishment if proven otherwise. I also confirm that if I am told that I am not allowed to reply for any amount of time, I will not post an application. I also confirm that this application was submitted by me and I have not received any help with this application.

[/color][/legend][/font]
[/legend]

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Re: Helper Recruitment Status & Template [OPENED]

Due to the volume of applications currently received and with the size of the helper team, Helper Administration has decided to reduce to closure date to this Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.