What's new

[Helper] Commend a Helper - November

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferg

Gold Member
Khaleesi is also an excellent helper, he really sets the standard both with role-play and assisting people.

Green5711

AFTAndreas a.k.a Nolan_Runner is an exemplary helper and I certainly hope the other helpers will learn from him.

Connection

Donator
I'd like to commend B!shop for his dedication and manner in dealing with assists which he's always had. I've had to create my assistance multiple times over a period of two days when many Helpers were online to no avail. However, when B!shop was on he responded in a matter of minutes and was extremely nice. Not only that, but he took time out to switch characters in order to assist me. He's able to balance between his many different duties and roleplay tremendously and I believe he should be recognized for it.

TheGhosT.

JackHax.
Preferably helps me 24/7 and assists me in every "single" problem. I'd like him to keep the work up, however, good luck to all helpers but for JackHax gg, man.

B!shop

Retired Admin
Connection said:
I'd like to commend B!shop for his dedication and manner in dealing with assists which he's always had. I've had to create my assistance multiple times over a period of two days when many Helpers were online to no avail. However, when B!shop was on he responded in a matter of minutes and was extremely nice. Not only that, but he took time out to switch characters in order to assist me. He's able to balance between his many different duties and roleplay tremendously and I believe he should be recognized for it.
Thanks, mate. Glad to help. :thumbup: <3

Status
Not open for further replies.