What's new

[Helper] Commend a Helper - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyrick

Retired Admin
x2et7ba.png
How to commend a Helper
The Helper Administration team loves to hear your feedback about helpers. The helper team is quite large and sometimes their exceptional acts of kindness can be overlooked, that's why we highly appreciate it when you go out of your way to tell us about them yourself. This thread is the best place to do that.

To simplify the process - there's no form to fill out, just simply post a reply to this thread and explain briefly why you want to commend the helper. Describe the situation, the helper's approach, the time it took for you to be assisted, etc - basically anything you think could be valuable to us.

If you want to complain about a Helper's wrongdoings - please head over to this thread and fill out a complaint on them. This thread should only be used for positive feedback or sincere constructive criticism.

Note: this is to commend, not recommend helpers. You should only post here if you want to praise one of the Helpers, not suggest a regular player for the Helper position.

Please also try to add context to your commendations, please don't just put names of people. We'd like to know what they did to help!

Example: Helper Meyrick was really helpful today, I had no idea where my Sanchez was and he assisted me almost instantly. He was super friendly and found it for me!

Kind Regards,
Meyrick
Head of Helpers

IceAndFire

CharizardIsDead - Helped me so many times, I have lost the count. Every time I would do /assistance or even PM her, she would give me the answer I need.

Beth

Donator
Massive commendation for RAZR, although not in game, he's always more than willing to do the many tasks I give him in relation to RCRP. He's mapped so many things for my last minute events and also created me skin mods to meet my many fussy demands. In general he's a great guy and deserves so much praise.

Curty

Donator
Hassann.

He went out of his way and helped me download and install mods when he didn't have to.

He'll make it far on RCRP.

mark

Administrator
beth for being a helper, as well as hosting events for the server which is a pretty hard thing to do.

Hannah

Donator
Rose Jameson/charizardisdead. Helped me out a lot today and was really kind and helpful :)

One of my /assistance requests was answered within 9 seconds too!

Status
Not open for further replies.