Not open for further replies.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Helper Application

Section 1

IG name (Main account):Zaven_Sevanyan
Alternate accounts:Amber_Wilkinson, Jack_Blackwater
Time zone (Compared to GMT, eg GMT +1 etc) +12
Screen shot of /stats on your main account (You may only blur out your IP, faction and faction rank):
qexSG.png
Screen shot of your adminrecord (/myadminrecord)
vDNgE.png
How long have you played SA:MP?2 years.
How long have you been RPing?2 years.
How long have you been on the server? Joined:May, 2011

Section 2

Why do you want to be a helper? (Min 100words)
Well I was a helper mod on all of my accounts before the wipe happened and I the reason I'm applying to be a helper is for the simple fact I want to be able to do some part in this server and also my time zone really sucks it's +12GMT meaning that when I'm on-line there's no admins and no helpers on I want to become helper for this timezone to help out, at the moment I'm using /pm [player] to let them know what the answer is as no one else can reply or if someone does reply it's normally a low level that gets the answer wrong. I'm a great person I get along with most people in the server, I also like helping out people.everyone was noob once even you and me and we would of not known what to do if helpers did not help us, so I want to be apart of this and be a helper and help them new roleplayer and new members of the server become great roleplayer like you and me, that way if they learn from us then maybe later they will apply for helper later on, and helper others in the long term.
Give an example of where you helped a newbie before giving full detail. (Min 50words)
Well just the other day someone said in "/n Can we rape on the server?" As i was not a helper and none were online I /pm'd him saying this "You can rape anyone you like RPly -ONLY- if they agree OOC'ly to it, so before raping ask in "/do do you accept rape?" then if he/she say's yes then you may rape them ICly and RPly. He's messaged me back saying "Thanks" then I let him know if he needs to know any other RC:RP rules to check them on the /forums
What do you think is the purpose of helpers? (Min 100words)
Well it to help of course I mean we have admins for a reason right? thats to assit players for things that they need help with so helper would be to help the players that don't need admins to help them meaning questions over /n and forum topic about IG questions or rule questions, The helper team helps the server run abit more better meaning not as many players that have no clue about anything running around and letting people know there knowledge within the server, it's their job to teach other people the rules and place's and what not are. this mean's helping In-game, or Teamspeak and on the forums.
If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums?
Well I'm active and I spend about 6 hour's on RC:RP a day so I would use that time helping cause I know that if you help out within the server it worth it in the end just like a faction rank you work hard you get promoted, therefore I will be helping out as much as I can.
Section 3

What is metagame? (Min 50words)
Metagaming is using out of character(OOC) information in character(IC).
Example:
There are 2 people: Bob and James.

Bob sees James in the middle of Fort Carson and says the following:
"Hey James! How are you?"
The reason for this being Metagaming is because the only reason that Bob knew James' name was because he had it above his head.

The right way to meet and greet in characterly is this:
Bob says:
"Hello there! I'm called Jamie. Could I get your name, mate?".

What is powergame? (Min 50words)
Powergaming - Forcing actions upon a character without any attempts or signs that the other player can react.

We two people again:

Jamie walks up to James and does the following command.
"/me throws a punch at James knocking him to the floor and then takes a gun and kills him."
That is wrong, the reason being is this:
He threw a punch, FORCING it to knock James out and then once he did that he took a gun and shot him without any question.

The correct way is this:

"/me attempts to punch James in the face", "/do Does it hit/Any resistance?".
Then James would reply something like this:
"/do it hits me and I fall to the ground."
After that, Jamie then has the opportunity to take a weapon out and attempt to shoot James. Like this:
"/me quickly takes a Desert Eagle from his holster, switching the safety to OFF.", "/me pulls the trigger aiming towards James", "/do Does the bullet hit you?"

That is giving James the chance to reply with "/do Yes it does." or "/do No it doesn't because I quickly slid away from it."

If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words) Well I would say over /n "/n I'll message you what they are to avoid spam over /n" then I would get his ID and /pm him the following; "In this server you get payday's every :00 (so 09:00 or 12:00) you will only get these if you have been playing on your account for 30mins+ the paydays give you a set money depend on what job you have and you also get XP point that let you use on buy weapon skill with /buyweaponskill at the ammo-nation store (Level 10 is the highest but it will make your aiming a gun alot better) or you can use it to level up with /buylevel the higher the level you get the more perks you get eg: if your over level 8 you can /mask and hide your name, so it works like this you get 1XP for every 30mins you play you can view your "Time from last payday" in the cmd /stats if you have over 30mins you will get one XP if you have over 60mins you will get 2XP if you have over 90 you will get 3 XP but 3 is the highest XP points you can get per payday (unless your a donator) if you head to the /forum and go into the forum Announcements & Server Information then to the topic "Complete Newcomer Guide" from Earl_Williams it will let you know everything about what you can get unlocking the new level etc, and will help you in other parts of RC:RP you might not understand :)

If someone approaches you on the street while you are RPing (Say RPing getting your car fixed with a mechanic) and asks in /b "Where can I buy a car" what would you respond? (Min 100 words) I would say over /b fastly "/b Stay IC please mate, thats a IC queston therefore I can not awnser that OOCly, ask me IC" and I would keep roleplaying and stay IC and once he asked me ICly then I would tell him that there's one in Montgomery that's the Executive dealership and in Dillimore there's one for cheaper cars and also there is a Bike dealership that sell's all sorts of Bikes and Scooters and I would ask him if he would like a ride there once my car was fixed, as this would start a roleplay between me and the guys asking ICly.

Describe your favourite RP experience on RCRP in full detail (Min 400 words)
Was when I was in RCSD and there was a war between RCSD and Aperture I remember getting asked for back up so I got into a heli and flew up past aperture back and to the waters above AA and there was boats and helis and people on the cliffs shooting and I did not know what was going on fully so I fly down and then aperture got into my heli they did not say over /r we were fighting them so I figured I was helping aperture as part of my job in RCSD then Ian Burns told me to fly over into the base so me and this other heli with Agents and Civilians flew to aperture base and evaded from RCSD via; heli. After we got into the base we got told to get in the bunker and Ian gave us all weapons and then we were roleplaying alot then and got told to go into the control room part of aperture base so we listened and then Ian gave us a huge speech on helping him as there were 2 non- faction members and twp RCSD (me and Adams) we were all laughing over teamspeak about what happened and then Ian said ICly "But we have a mole and we going to find out who it is" then he lined us up and at this point we were all shitting our self over teamspeak then Ian said "You" and pointed at a guy next to me and then two agents took him out from the room and then we heard gun shots, then 3 agents walked back in and by then we knew he was hiring him so we were like "omg! " over teamspeak then Ian said "he was not the mole who is the mole?" then LemonPower fastly yelled "ME ME ME I"M THE MOLE" Then Ian and the other 3 agents walk out with him and then 4 agents and Ian walks back in and we were all like holy shi, then from then on we roleplayed with aperture and have great fun! we helped with war's over Aperture and RCSD and a lot more! was the best roleplay time I've ever had on RC:RP myself and that's why I grew to love aperture so much as there role-play just awesome!
What is the best faction on the server, and why? (Min 400 words)
Hmm well I could not really say on -what- is the best faction cause I mean they are all great in there own little way i mean SWC had some epic hood roleplay but then Aperture has awesome Agent roleplay, If I had to pick any faction would be aperture, I've had so many great times with aperture and with lemonpower and Ian himself! I remember starting as a Sleeper Agent to a Agent, Aperture is the best why? because you have sort of freedom I mean with the RCSD RCPD I like them but they always have alot of rules, need to be on TS on duty and what not, I love aperture cause you can go on-duty with out teamspeak meaning I can go onduty late and night time, but I think their roleplay is very good to as they have the sort of weapons to use (snipers,knifes) and they have a massive base to hold down within shootouts and you rolepaly a agent I mean what's not better then roleplaying a Agent? (Other then a Biker haha) I will always roleplay with Aperture no matter if I'm on my alt account or what not, but the main thing is roleplay! I love any faction that lets me have awesome and fun roleplay within the server weather it be RPing black, Asian , Or white does not matter I think the best factions are the faction you make the most out of and RP in and enjoy! :)
Section 4

Additional comments, here you should include any extra evidence of you helping newbies, or explanations for any bans you have undergone in the past. You may also add suggestions or comments about the helper team as a whole.

By posting this application I hereby declare that all of the above is true to the best of my knowledge, if I have lied and this is discovered by an admin then I will be banned IG and on the forum for 7days. I understand that if I have been banned from posting applications to be a helper either for a long period of time, or just temporarily I will not post this application until my ban time has run out or risk being perma banned from applying to be a helper and may face IG punishment.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Re: [Helper application] Mark_Claude

I would like to add for my /adminrecord that most of the perm ban's and kicks are from Crazy Phil when he was trolling me.
I'm pretty sure that I've been perm banned 3 times as thats all I cound find in the forums>Ban> Archive bit:
And I would also like to say that 2 of my temp bans were requested as I was pissed off IG about something and would of taken it out on other players at the time but I got a admin to temp ban me so i would not do so but that was a long time ago I think, but I have over come the raging at other players now so you don't need to worry about that happing with me.

Xtreme

Donator
To the thread starter,

The helper administration team is sorry to announce that your application to be a helper has failed the first stage of the application process. The reasons for this are as stated below:

- Several grammar errors.
- Very few spelling mistakes.

Because I answered this late, you may re-apply in 3 days instead of 7.

Please do not re-apply for the next 7 days. If you fail to follow this simple rule you may be perma-banned from applying to be a helper. Better luck next time

Yours faithfully,
The Helper Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.