Not open for further replies.

Whittaker

Donator
Helper Application

Section 1

IG name (Main account): Mark Whittaker
Alternate accounts: John Fally
Time zone (Compared to GMT, eg GMT +1 etc) Atlantic Standard
Screen shot of /stats on your main account (You may only blur out your IP, faction and faction rank):
aym0s3.png

Screen shot of your adminrecord (/myadminrecord)
bga2cl.png

How long have you played SA:MP? Since I was 8 or nine, so about 9 ish years
How long have you been RPing? Since I was 8 or nine, so about 9 ish years
How long have you been on the server?I've been on this server since 2010-2011

Section 2

Why do you want to be a helper? (Min 100words) I want to be a helper because I was a helper before the Helper wipe and I enjoyed Helping and Giving people Assistance, I feel its only right to do If I have to answer to the questions that they're asking, and Most of the time I do. I'd continue to help over /n even if I wasn't a helper however I'm Level 9, and the /n cut-off point is level 6. Sometimes I still give help over /pm but Some times I can't do /id [their name] then /pm [their id] [answer] most of the time. I also think that'd I'd be a good choice as I'm like Uber active. I think I spend more time in game than out of game XD

Give an example of where you helped a newbie before giving full detail. (Min 50words)
I've helped Newbies many times and on many occasions, and things like that. I've done it So much as a Newbie, helper and over Pm for many things, Most of the time just small questions like "What's the level Limit for /n" To which I would repsond with "6 is the Limit for newbie Chat unless you are a helper or admin."

What do you think is the purpose of helpers? (Min 100words)
The purpose of helpers is to , well do what else? Help. As the name implies. It's their jobs to make sure all, not some but ALL of the peoples Questions are answered In game and on the Forums. And if a helpers Doesn't know the answer he/she Shouldn't reply at all. However If they do know the answer they should reply with all haste. It is Their Duty as a helper to help the "Newbies" in their Dire time of need. So in a shorter sense, Helpers are there to help the Newbies or anyone who has a question. With out them, I don't know where some of these people would be.

If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums?
If I did become a helper again, I'd dedicate All my time, excluding sever RP moments, Helping Anyone That I can.I'd answer Every single Question that I could .

Section 3

What is metagame? (Min 50words) Metagaming is when a player Uses Out of Character information to help him know something in Character, Like if Someone said on /f "Help I'm getting robbed on the fishing boat" and someone went to rescue them, they would be Metagaming as /f ((Faction Chat)) Is completely Out of Character.

What is powergame? (Min 50words) Powergaming is When Another player uses the /me's and the /do's to do unrealistic actions. Like "/me pulls out a minigun from his pocket and shoots everyone dead" That's Powergaming Cause you can't Pull a minigun out of your pocket and you can't say "/me kills everyone". Another Meaning to Powergaming is forcing Roleplay Upon others Via /me's and /do's. Like if you're robbing someone you cannot /me Pull out a baseball bat and Thwacks the man upside the head. That's powergaming. you MUST follow that by a "/do Any Resistance"

If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words)
If a newbie asked that I would respond with..
"/n Those numbers are your Paycheck numbers. You may go to a town hall and use the Command /signcheck [numbers] to get a paycheck."
To which the newbie may ask,
/n "Where are the town halls and how many are there?" I would Simply respond .
"/n There are 3 town halls, They're located in Angel Pine, Fort Carson ,and in Palomino Creek." He may also ask
/n My pay is so low. What are some ways to Increase the amount of Pay I can receive?
"/n You could Join get a job, or join a faction to increase your Payday Pays. Another Method is Becoming a donator.
/n What jobs can I get and Where are they?
"/n You could Become a Mechanic, At the dillimore Garage, you could become a maintaince Worker at Palomino Creek Sweep side job. Or a taxi Driver in the Taxi Headquarters in Montgomery. There are other Illegal Factions too, however you will not get paid at paydays for them
/n Thank you for all your Help. I'm sorry that I caused so much of your time.
"/n No problem, It's my job and I love doing it. If you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask,

If someone approaches you on the street while you are RPing (Say RPing getting your car fixed with a mechanic) and asks in /b "Where can I buy a car" what would you respond? (Min 100 words)
I would respond like so,
-/b There are many different ways to acquire a vehicle, Could go to one of the many dealerships Red County Role Play has to offer, Like the "micks Autos in Dillimore, The bike Store Also in Dillimore and the Fancy Car dealers in Montgomery. However you need to be at least level 3 for the two in Dillimore and at least level Five for the one in Montgomery.
/b But I'm only Level 1 is there a way I could get a car?
-/b Yes there is, Alternately you could Buy Cars From player, which are usually Cheaper than the dealership Cars. There is no Level Restriction to that so you can Do it as a level one. You can go to a news agency then make an Advert Saying that you want to buy a car and what your Budget is.

Describe your favourite RP experience on RCRP in full detail (Min 400 words)
My favourite Role play Experience in Red County Role Play.... That is Very hard to Narrow it Down as there is Many good Role Play experiences that I've encountered in my year or so In Red County. However, If I had to choose I'd Probably say my Best role play experience was in one of the server's Many factions, Elite Trucking. In my opinion Elite Trucking has the best role play and many Options for role play, we can do Convoys with our members and Deliver Fuel to Gas stations and Restock Bushinesses and, in some rare cases we might have to rebuild a building or something, giving us the opportunity to use our unused Dozers and DFTs. All of which can have some extreme Role play if done properly.

My favourite role play experience would be that time where Many Truckers and I did a convoy with my Boss all the way to his caf├® in Angel Pine. We grabbed some loads with much role play involved then drove off keeping the rules of the road and the speed limits. Eventually we made it all the way there, We unloaded and went to to have a bite to eat, Our boss, since he owned the place Role Playingly Cooked up our orders and fed us, we then drove back. we all had a nice chat and it was a very good opportunity to bond with my boss and other Employees. It was kind of nice because I was Newer to Elite Trucking at the time so it kind of sucked me in and I was like "Wow they're serious about Role Playing here." That was one of the reasons that inspired me to stay in Elite Trucking. I love me some good Role Play
But more Recently there was a Role Play where the Construction Site Burned down and the Owner Called the Elite Trucking in to fix it. There was some intense Role Play in there too, Everyone was doing extremely detailed /me's and /do's about lifting things out of the back of the truck and placing it where it should go and in general was just Really good Role Play. As I said it's very hard to narrow it down to one single, specific Role Play that was my favorite as I cannot choose one single one to be my favourite when All of it's very good

What is the best faction on the server, and why? (Min 400 words)
There are many factions in Red County Role Play. All of them have their ups and all of them have their downs. I would choose one faction however it wouldn't be fair to the others. Every faction is good in their own way. Lets take the red County Police Department For example, just imagine the amount of Heavy Role Play you'd get in that faction, Pulling people over taking their license and running them through the MDC and just going through the entire Process. Also remembering all the Police Codes and Statuses, It must be tough but Worth while There is some serious heavy Role Play with a lot of memorizing codes and ect. One of the downsides if all the non Role Players that they must come across. The ones who Powergame to avoid arrest

But My all time Favourite faction is Without a doubt Elite Trucking. Not to pick sides just because I'm a Manager in it but, It's really good. Think about it. Think about the amount of Heavy Role play we have, We can do our standard /truck and there can be some Role Play there we can also Deliver your Stock for your business and restock the Gas stations with Fuel. There is an Emense amount Heavy Role Play involved with that.
Elite Trucking, is also, in my opinion the most Profitable Faction there is. We can do /truck with no spam timer, we also get to choose our load and we get paid around $3,000-$4,000 a run. We also get a dollar per gallon of petrol or Diesel, people use fuel alot we deliver and a set amount per bushiness we restock. I don't think that there is any other faction that offers unlimited use of a side job to induce Role Play and Money earning. So it's really Profitable.
On Top of all of that, Elite Trucking is also, believe it or not, REALLY FUN. The truckers and staff are really nice and as I've said there is an Intense amount of Role Play, which makes this Faction Very worth while, and to be honest, it's the most fun I've EVER had in a faction in all my San Andreas Multi Player History and, I've been in many factions in all my time, Red County Role Play without a Doubt has the best factions and the best Role Play I have ever seen. The Elite Trucking, Should you join will keep you busy.

Section 4

Additional comments, here you should include any extra evidence of you helping newbies, or explanations for any bans you have undergone in the past. You may also add suggestions or comments about the helper team as a whole.

By posting this application I hereby declare that all of the above is true to the best of my knowledge, if I have lied and this is discovered by an admin then I will be banned IG and on the forum for 7days. I understand that if I have been banned from posting applications to be a helper either for a long period of time, or just temporarily I will not post this application until my ban time has run out or risk being perma banned from applying to be a helper and may face IG punishment.

Xtreme

Donator
To the thread starter,

The helper administration team is sorry to announce that your application to be a helper has failed the first stage of the application process. The reasons for this are as stated below:

- You capitalized some letters which are not meant to be capitalized. (i.e: Helping, Giving, Assistance, Uses, Limit, etc...)
- Not placing a space AFTER a punctuation. (i.e: That I can.I'd answer)
- Leaving a space in between the end of a sentence and a punctuation. (i.e: I'd answer Every single Question that I could .)
- A few grammatical errors.

Please do not re-apply for the next 7 days. If you fail to follow this simple rule you may be perma-banned from applying to be a helper. Better luck next time

Yours faithfully,
The Helper Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.