Not open for further replies.

DawiHD

Donator
Helper Application

Section 1

IG name (Main account): Jason_Greene
Alternate accounts: Patrick_Mostmans, Daniel_Murillo
Timezone (Compared to GMT, eg GMT +1 etc) GMT+0
Screen shot of /stats on your main account (You may only blur out your IP, faction and faction rank):
gta_sa2012-07-1212-20-53-08.jpg
Screen shot of your adminrecord (/myadminrecord)
gta_sa2012-07-1212-21-06-94.jpg
How long have you played SA:MP? Since early January 2012
How long have you been RPing?About 5-6 months.
How long have you been on the server? Since around 20th of March - 4 Months

Section 2

Why do you want to be a helper? (Min 100words) I want to be a helper because I want to help people. I know this is the main reason most people apply for this position but I really do... I have seen many un-answered questions that I could answer in /n but I couldn't because I was over level 5. I know this might be a bit selfish, but I also want to become a helper to raise my status, right now I'm a normal player who occasionally helps people when there is a chance, but I could become a Helper who has the power to help people ( Especially new people, and through /n only).

Give an example of where you helped a newbie before giving full detail. (Min 50words)
Once upon a time, there was a newbie who said in /n... 'I need help around this server' So then I answered things like 'Oh, sure. Welcome to RC-RP, use /n to ask questions and hopefully it'll get answered, but watch out, this is not a chat'.. Then he Asked basic questions which I was more than happy to answer and it was taken to PM's and stuff.
What do you think is the purpose of helpers? (Min 100words)
the sole purpose of helpers is to help preferrably new players, by answering questions about the server through /n, which could also be for players more into the server that possibly forgot how to do something.
If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums?
Well... I would be more than happy to do both (IG and forum work) as sometimes when I am on the forums I find myself with nothing to do. IG I would dedicate most of my time to helping when I am not RPing or I am a small part of an RP that doesn't need to be that responsive.
Section 3

What is metagame? (Min 50words)
MetaGame - Also known as 'MG'
Definition - Using OOC information ICly.
Example - *PM from Bob_Carson: Come to PC now, I'm being chased by the cops.* *John Carson comes to Bob Carson's rescue*
How to avoid it - *Radio [9124 MhZ]: John, it's Bob. I'll need you to come to PC, I'm being chased by the cops.*

What is powergame? (Min 50words)
PowerGame - Also known as 'PG'
Definition - Forcing RP your way.
Example - *Bob throws a punch at John, making him fall to the floor dead.*
How to avoid - *Bob attempts to Throw a punch in John's direction, trying to knock him out onto the ground.* *Does anything stop me from punching you? If not, do you become unconscious and fall on the ground? ((Bob Carson))

If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words)

Newbie: What are the four numbers on the right hand side of my screen?
Helper: The four numbers on the right hand side of your screen indicate that you can collect your paycheck at any town hall.
Newbie: What is a paycheck and where can I collect it?
Helper: a paycheck is basically the way you earn money and level up, you can get money for your paycheck based on: Your faction (rank), job, bank interest and taxes. You get 1 XP point for 31 or more minutes without paycheck, 2 for 61 or more minutes and 3 for 91 and more minutes without collecting your paycheck, town halls are located in Angel Pine, For Carson and Palomino Creek.
Newbie: Can I only get 3 XP maximum from a paycheck?
Helper: Yes, unless you donate. Donating to the server gives you a donator level, with each donator level you can get different amounts of Cash and XP bonuses from the paychecks you get.

If someone approaches you on the street while you are RPing (Say RPing getting your car fixed with a mechanic) and asks in /b "Where can I buy a car" what would you respond? (Min 100 words)
If it was an RP which demanded a load of /me's I would politely as kthe player to ask in /n.
However if I was there standing around, I would answer the player...
((Kruger_Mcnugger: Excuse me, where can I buy a car?))
((Jason Greene: You can get a car at a dealership, there are three dealerships, one is bike, one is everyday cars and one is luxury cars. There is one in Montgomery and two in Dillimore, please ask IC for directions to them and their names.))

Describe your favourite RP experience on RCRP in full detail (Min 400 words)
My favourite RP experience has to be with DDMC, this faction is amazing and there are loads of RP opportunities, for example. We had a really tough day, it was shootout after shootout; AK's Shotguns, Mp5's, anything, we were all loaded in a Rumpo, when we arrived on scene we jumped out an started RPing with the Irish (Our Allies), they have a war with the Italians and we decided to help them out. So then we all went back in the Rumpo and travelled to Italian territory (Nice Buns area, Montgomery) We had a massive shootout, where I had to RP dragging my fellow brother to safety while shooting at the enemies with the other hand... I got hit below %40 HP and Had to RP injuries, so I manage to RP crawling to the rumpo an getting in, then healing myself with a medkit. and refilling my Health using Morphine.

What is the best faction on the server, and why? (Min 400 words)
In my personal opinion, I think DDMC is the best faction overall in RC-RP due to it having so much opportunities for RP and it actually changed my point of view on bike enthusiasts. I think that it lacks recognition for its in-famousity and it definately deserves it. OOCly DDMC is a bunch of friendly people who like to RP as mean bikers, some create an OOCly funny personality or phisicality. Eg. Roger 'Fatty' Barlow made by Prawn is a fat biker who eats burgers all day, which is quite amusing to see, or Cody Bennett, made by Shaun, is a very interesting character as he is a cannibal. this faction definately doesn't lack originality or creativity, as members always find some crazy RP to do, ICly it is also very diplomatic as they are allied with very many and very good factions.
Section 4

Additional comments, here you should include any extra evidence of you helping newbies, or explanations for any bans you have undergone in the past. You may also add suggestions or comments about the helper team as a whole.
Record-1.jpg

By posting this application I hereby declare that all of the above is true to the best of my knowledge, if I have lied and this is discovered by an admin then I will be banned IG and on the forum for 7days. I understand that if I have been banned from posting applications to be a helper either for a long period of time, or just temporarily I will not post this application until my ban time has run out or risk being perma banned from applying to be a helper and may face IG punishment.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
To the thread starter,

The helper administration team is sorry to announce that your application to be a helper has failed the first stage of the application process. The reasons for this are as stated below:

- No attention shown to the 400 word minimum in the last 2 questions, I don't even have to put that into my word counter to see it's less than 200 for crying out loud!

Please do not re-apply for the next 7 days. If you fail to follow this simple rule you may be perma-banned from applying to be a helper. Better luck next time

Yours faithfully,
The Helper Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.