Not open for further replies.

Davis

Administrator
Helper Application

Section 1

IG name (Main account):Jamie Rockwell
Alternate accounts:Amy Wilkinson, Gary Jackson, Brian Thompson
Timezone (Compared to GMT, eg GMT +1 etc)GMT 0
Screen shot of /stats on your main account (You may only blur out your faction and faction rank):
9fKtp.png
Screen shot of your adminrecord (/myadminrecord)
p62TK.png
How long have you played SA:MP?1 year
How long have you been RPing?1 year
How long have you been on the server?3 month

Section 2

Why do you want to be a helper? (Min 100words)I've been a helper mod before the wipe and I enjoy helping the 'newbie's' because if I know the answer then why shouldn't I help. The old helper team used to have many abusers of which made the helper team look like 'retards' and if you pick me I won't be one of them retards. I want to help and I know I can. I know most if not all of the commands on the server and spots on the server and features of the server in order for me to help in /n efficiently. I know for a fact that I can help them 'newbies' and make sure they have a great time on the server with all the help and support they need.

Give an example of where you helped a newbie before giving full detail. (Min 50words)I was at the newbie spawn seeking some roleplay - This newbie approached me and began saying 'Hello Daniel' which was my name at that time. He knew that because he saw my name ontop of my head. Instead of going /b OMG MG - I actually helped him understand his mistake he then later that day got banned for non-rp but it was the matter of fact that - That I taught him something.

What do you think is the purpose of helpers? (Min 100words)Helpers are there to help in the / n chat and on the forums in order for the new players to the server to ask questions and the helpers to help them with there questions and when there new to the server its always good to have help from somebody and helpers are always 'Ready to help' I like to say. Helpers are people that have knowledge of the server and that to ensure newbies have a good time. Helpers know a lot about the server and can help the newbies understand how the server works, best things to do always there to help and to ensure that they make newbies happy.

If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums?I would dedicate as much time as possible in order to do my job efficiently. I'm very active both forums and game so thats not a problem.

Section 3

What is metagame? (Min 50words)Metagaming is using OOC information ICly aka information that you had not gathered ICly. For example Person A walks up to Person B and says 'Hello John, How are you, oh look its steve' without knowing any of there names but just from the name tag on-top of there head.

What is powergame? (Min 50words)Powergaming is doing something that is not possible in real life for example Person A walks up to Person B does /me asspulls his AK-47, aiming at Person B killing him with his dick. - Something that would never be possible in real life and this is deemed as powergaming.

If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words)The 4 numbers on the right side of your screen is your paycheck - You can sign your paycheck at any town hall - The Town Halls are located in Fort Carson, Angel Pine and Palomino Creek. You then enter the town hall and use the command /signcheck and the 4 numbers. The 4 numbers are not always the same. If you have played for 31 minutes + You should get 1xp if you have played for 61 minutes + you should get 2xp and if you have played for 91 minutes + you will get 91xp. You can level up with xp using /buylevel - Donators also get extra xp as a reward of them donating. The amount for donators vary depending on donator level. You can also buy weapon skill with XP using the command /buyweaponskill in any ammunation - Once you reach 10 weapon skill thats the highest it can go. The amount of xp between each level is the level add a 0 so from 1 to 2 its 10, from 2 to 3 its 20, from 3-4 its 30 ect. You can only get xp via payday and a payday is every 1 hour of which then the payday last for 30 minutes after that hour it then disappears and you wont be able to collect it till next payday however if you miss one payday then the next payday you should get more XP due to it being 60 minutes after which would mean you got 2 or 3 xp depending on the amount of time played since last payday, You can find out this information in /signcheck with also the amount of xp you have - /buylevel can tell you how much XP till your next level up.

If someone approaches you on the street while you are RPing (Say RPing getting your car fixed with a mechanic) and asks in /b "Where can I buy a car" what would you respond? (Min 100 words) I would state to them to use the IC chat of which I would be more than happy to direct them to the Car Dealership with information of where they are and types of cars and all the information about the car dealership. I would assist them further however they can also use the /n chat to ask all the information of which if I was a helper I would be able to help them efficiently with the correct answers - I would say Montgomery there is a dealership - Executive - Dillimore - Cheaper cars - Palomino Creek Garage some used cars outside and in Dillimore there is also a bike dealership.

Describe your favourite RP experience on RCRP in full detail (Min 400 words)It would have to be when we had a shootout at Axiom, there was PD against some other people shooting at Axiom and us. We had to call in SWAT, M4's, MP5's Spaz 12's everything. It was fun because there was no /b whining - It first happened with us getting called down from a /backup to Axiom we then turned up to what is defined to cops as a 'Code 0' situation. There was M4's from each side fighting against people - The 'Enemies' had a chopper and they would begin flying off and coming back. We had many officers dead however it was a good RP situation because it was fun. There's many situations which end up in /b whining and it was good for this one not to. It was a scary situation as I responded as a Cadet in the BCSD - Meaning weaponry was limited to me. It was still fun though because there was so man agencies fighting with weapons against the enemies of which they were a team of around 6 pro shooters against around 12 cops however the enemies managed to kill around 8-10 cops being the pro shooters of which they was. I found it enjoyable and fun because we managed to keep them off me and Mike Scott that is and we managed to get out alive of which others cops didn't succeed. It was just very fun because of how the situation started ended you didn't know what was round the corner. Nor what to do. This is one of the biggest code 0's I personally had ever experienced even though we had another code 0 yesterday at Axiom because of more shooters. I didn't just enjoy it because its a shootout I enjoyed because it was a roleplay with pro-ropleplayers and none of this /B OMG NOOO I DIED - shit or anything like that. It was a very enjoyable roleplay for everybody who participated and I know that because I heard him teamspeak that they was actually laughing joking and not arguing and it was nice for everybody to get on without any complaints or complaining or anything like that. Everybody just had a great time and then one part that was funny is everyone was about to clear then someone shot from the hills and everybody began running around with M4's and MP5' searching and someone in /d goes 'Just me testing my gun' but it was funny to see everybody running around looking everything.

What is the best faction on the server, and why? (Min 400 words)The best faction(s) is SD/PD because I enjoy law enforcement work and roleplaying as a cop rather than roleplaying as a criminal - with cop RP every situation is different however many criminals RP is like "OMG I HATE COPS, CAN WE KILL THEM I BE TRIGGER HAPPY" and that's not the roleplay that I enjoy, varied roleplay. I like RPing around with cops and I also like SADVLA because this is the only server I've seen a DVLA be roleplayed myself being a Manager in that faction. I have a great understanding of how PD/SD/SADVLA all work and there all fun to RP. its good to have accounts in each of those factions (SD/SADVLA) because I can vary my roleplay rather than code 5's and code 8's I can go teach people how to drive and its a vary of roleplay of which helps me have a great time on RCRP. Also with the prison being scripted soon we'll actually be able to roleplay inside a prison and around the prison. Its also funny seeing that you revoked someones license on SD account and taking the test on SADVLA. With the SD they keep BC under control and its good to have a LEO Agency over in BC to keep that secure and under control and lately I don't know whats going to be the next RP which is fun because its scary like 'ohhh whats next'. Its always fun to change your roleplay around so like I said from SD to SADVLA and I also have a FD account of which I love roleplaying fires on especially with the new fire system and the new commands available. Because of this unique and great script its hard not to enjoy the roleplay with the commands available. I enjoy all faction RPs to be honest but if I had to chose it favorite it would be SD/SADVLA because the RP is different and also fun to RP. Its also good to RP differently. SD have a varied departments in order for me to enjoy myself so you have CIS - Custody and Imprisonment Services and FOS - Field Operation Services. CIS = Prison, FOS = Patrolling. You can do either of them after working 3 weeks in the prison after training however the prison will be fun to work in as you can release people opening the cells and having roleplay inside of the prison instead of just sitting there for 60 minutes.

Section 4

Additional comments, here you should include any extra evidence of you helping newbies, or explanations for any bans you have undergone in the past. You may also add suggestions or comments about the helper team as a whole.Bans were when I first joined the server and I was a newbie - Nothing to recent.

By posting this application I hereby declare that all of the above is true to the best of my knowledge, if I have lied and this is discovered by an admin then I will be banned IG and on the forum for 7days. I understand that if I have been banned from posting applications to be a helper either for a long period of time, or just temporarily I will not post this application until my ban time has run out or risk being perma banned from applying to be a helper and may face IG punishment.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
To the thread starter,

The helper administration team is sorry to announce that your application to be a helper has failed the first stage of the application process. The reasons for this are as stated below:

- Lots of grammar errors- failure to use apostrophes correctly especially noted.
- Mixing up their, there and they're and a few other spelling errors

Please do not re-apply for the next 7 days. If you fail to follow this simple rule you may be perma-banned from applying to be a helper. Better luck next time

Yours faithfully,
The Helper Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.