[Helper Application] Adrian Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Donator
Helper Application

Section 1

IG name (Main account): Adrian Grant
Alternate accounts: Tyronne West, Johnny Grant, Daniel Coleman.
Timezone (Compared to GMT, eg GMT +1 etc) GMT +1
Screen shot of /stats on your main account (You may only blur out your faction and faction rank):
samp328w.png
Screen shot of your adminrecord (/myadminrecord)
samp327nd.png
How long have you played SA:MP? 3 years.
How long have you been RPing? 2 years
How long have you been on the server? 2 years

Section 2

Why do you want to be a helper? (Min 100words)
I personally want to be a helper because i love helping new players and old players on this server however i can.
Everytime i was asked something on how to do something bye a newbie in /pm i always used to answer him however i
could and never told him something like "Stop PMing me you n00b".
I remember that last time when i got PMed it was about somebody now knowing how to make money so i helped him out
by telling him where the side-jobs are and where the fishing stop is at and gave him around 5k to help him start
himself( didnt gave him more because i wanted him to work a little bit too )

Give an example of where you helped a newbie before giving full detail. (Min 50words)
Some time ago when i was just driving around a new player who just joinned the server didnt knew where to get his license. So i told him where and what he needs to do. After that he asked me what to do to get some cash so i told him he can start by fishing or by doing some side-jobs.

What do you think is the purpose of helpers? (Min 100words)

If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums?

Section 3

What is metagame? (Min 50words)
Metagaming is when a player(for example me) tells another player about something that is about to happen IC or happen already in an OOC manner( for example in the faction chat, Local OOC chat or even In Real Life). For example i tell Jack that he is about to get attacked by Mark in a few minutes. He takes some weapons and puts on an armour, this way making sure that he wont die( he MGed that he will get attacked and got ready for it).

What is powergame? (Min 50words)
When a player is RPing with another player and he is not allowing for the other player to RP back some actions. For example i do a /me about breaking somebody's arm and i dont allow him to stop me or something else and afterwards i FORCE him to RP that his arm is broken(that is wrong).

If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words)
First of all i tell him that the four numbers are a code used to get their check from the Town Halls that are placed in Palomino Creek, Fort Carson and Angel Pine, if he doesnt know where they are, i either explain to him or directly show him where they are placed. Afterwards i tell him that he needs to go inside and use the command "/signcheck [The four digits here]". After he takes his paycheck i inform him that he will be able to take it again at XX:00 in the same places.
After telling him that he wouldnt really have a clock, making it impossible for him to know when i take his paycheck, and i would tell him that he can buy one from a General Store for a few dollars and that he will be able to either use "/time" or "/showtime(that places the clock where the single player time is). And in case he logs off and comes back online after some times i tell him that he needs to have atleast 31 minutes online in total for him to get one experience point, 61 minutes for two experience points and more than 91 minutes for three experience points. Afterwards i tell him that when he gathers ten experience points, he will be able to use "/buylevel" to make it to level 2.

If someone approaches you on the street while you are RPing (Say RPing getting your car fixed with a mechanic) and asks in /b "Where can I buy a car" what would you respond? (Min 100 words)
I would tell him that he is able to buy a vehicle from either a player or from a Dealership if he is above level 3. If he tells me how to buy a car from a player i tell him to make an advert IC in Fort Carson SANews HQ, Montgomery SANews HQ or at Angel Pine Town Hall about him looking to buy a car and that he needs to have more than 10.000 Dollars to get one of the cheapest cars( that are the Tampa's, Clover's and for the bikes the Faggio).

Describe your favourite RP experience on RCRP in full detail (Min 400 words)
It all started when Aperture came at the Axiom HQ and requested for us to repair the UNCU club in Montgomery
after it got exploded by somebody. First we left the HQ towards Montgomery with 1 Flatback, 1 dozer and a few more cars.
After around 2 minutes we reached Montgomery were Aperture was waiting for us. First some of our employee's
went around to check what needs to be fixed and what we need to get. Afterwards i was told by Jonas to go bring the
needed materials from the Bone County Dock. After i reached the dock i RPed loading the cargo in the back with the
help of two more dock employee's and went back to the UNCU club in Montgomery. When i got back to the UCNU club
from the Dock i started by adding some water, sand and concrete in the mixer where they got combined and made the
final concrete used for the building. At first we started by making the wall form with some wood and placed the
concrete between the wood "walls" and formed the actual club walls. After that we made a temporary wood roof and
placed some more concrete on top of the wood, this way creating the final roof that is RPly still there at the CLUB.
After we finished the outside of the building i went to the dock with the flatback and took the furniture needed
for the club that was supposed to be placed obviously inside. When i got back to the club we started unloading the
furniture from the flatback and moved all of it inside where we started placing it. First we started with the VIP
area and then we placed the BIG IRON REINFORCED door that was between the VIP area and the normal one. Then we
placed the bar along with a small fridge, the counter and a few chairs. After that we placed some fake wood on
the floor. Afterwards we made the electricity part where we placed the speakers and stuff. After the electricity
part was done too we placed the tables around the bar and the games in the upper right corner along with a table.
After everything was done inside the building we went outside and started to paint it on the outside, placed a red
rug at the entrance and we was done. We packed everything and left the scene. When we reached the HQ we placed all
the cars where they originally was and... That's all.

What is the best faction on the server, and why? (Min 400 words)
Personally i enjoy being in Axiom and i think that it is one of the best factions out there due to many personal
reasons.
One of them is that i made a lot of friends here and that is one of the few factions that is kind of friendly
and is not all like "RULES, RULES, RULES AND MORE RULES". I personally enjoy that sometimes you can have some
fun In Character without having to be afraid of getting fired.
There is a lot fun (That is my personal opinion and other people might not think the same like i am.) in the faction
because you can RP what you want. You can be a doctor, a scientist, a bodyguard or a driver. Its all up to you
on what you want to RP. If you want to RP creating a car, you can. And the fact that you can RP whatever you want
is a very important for a RPer. Apart other factions where you wont really be allowed to RP exactly what you want
(for example RCPD) i personally think that in Axiom can.
Other than that in Axiom if you answer to calls you can actuall make some money than just spamming the side-jobs
24/7(of course that only if you answer to calls from other players requesting for example tow truck's or who knows)
Lately we are getting attacked almost everyday by Hitmans(?) that gives us some action, and it aint the only
action that we get. From time to time there are trainings that helps us( not everyone, buy just some people ).
And there are no Trigger-Happy people in Axiom( that is a very good thing if you ask me, because in other factions
there are a lot of trigger-happy players)
Also the fact that we got faction weapons( and ranked too that is a VERY good thing if you ask me ) is a good thing
when we are getting attacked either at the HQ or when protecting somebody.

Also that we can make convoy's and atm runs is a great thing because we can actually RP filling the ATM's around
Red County and not just for the money to come out of nowhere. This is a good thing but its also a bad thing because
sometimes when we are RPly transporing important stuff we get attacked by people who wants to get our cargo.

Section 4

Additional comments, here you should include any extra evidence of you helping newbies, or explanations for any bans you have undergone in the past. You may also add suggestions or comments about the helper team as a whole.
One ban is when i had a shitty tractor mod and i accidentally car-parked somebody. Second one is when Yass was drunk( no offense) and he banned me.(i think robin can cofirm it...if he remembers it, kenshi too. Dunno if they remember about it tho'). 3rd one is about me "Advertising a server". There is a bug and if you would've used ".deal" in place of "/deal" the server would've kicked you for "Advertising" and Muys was kind of angry at that moment and he banned both me and one more guy for that. 4th one is from Rasta with "OK" and i did not even knew about it and the last one is from xtreme because i was fucking around aa little bit( and i think i went over the limit a lil bit).

1 temp-ban is for the ban from Xtreme, rest i dunno. And more than half of the kicks are troll kicks i think. And hopefully i dont have to explain the mutes too xD

By posting this application I hereby declare that all of the above is true to the best of my knowledge, if I have lied and this is discovered by an admin then I will be banned IG and on the forum for 7days. I understand that if I have been banned from posting applications to be a helper either for a long period of time, or just temporarily I will not post this application until my ban time has run out or risk being perma banned from applying to be a helper and may face IG punishment.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
To the thread starter,

The helper administration team is sorry to announce that your application to be a helper has failed the first stage of the application process. The reasons for this are as stated below:

- Missed out 2 questions at the end of section 2.
- One answered question was short of the necessary word count.

Please do not re-apply for the next 7 days. If you fail to follow this simple rule you may be perma-banned from applying to be a helper. Better luck next time

Yours faithfully,
The Helper Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.