What's new

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty T

I can't manage the quiz, can someone pass me up some answers, i keep having the correct answer but i'm still getting about 17 out of 20.

Anonymous

Hello there,

Unfortunately we are unable to help you with the answers, getting 17/20 still shows you getting some wrong. The best advice I can give you is to read through some roleplay guides and you'll get answers from there.

Make sure you also check over your answers before clicking submit, you may have missed one or it may be marked incorrectly. You'll get there eventually! Best of luck!

Peach.

Justin

Donator
Yo, as Peach has already said, your best bet would be reading up/watching some roleplay guides. A good one I'd recommend can be found here.

Should you be accepted, I'd strongly advise that you read it through thoroughly and ensure you've grasped onto the concept of RP before you begin playing on the server! In any case, I hope it helps and best of luck with your application!

Thomasz

Helper
Justin. said:
Yo, as Peach has already said, your best bet would be reading up/watching some roleplay guides. A good one I'd recommend can be found here.

Should you be accepted, I'd strongly advise that you read it through thoroughly and ensure you've grasped onto the concept of RP before you begin playing on the server! In any case, I hope it helps and best of luck with your application!
That is wonderfully said by Justin, could not have said it any better!

Status
Not open for further replies.