What's new

Help with the quiz stuck on 19/20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisovereignix

Hello, I've Been wanting to join the RP server and I have been attempting the quiz a few times. No matter how many times I do the quiz my score is stuck on 19/20 and for the love of god I can not seem to figure out which question I have got wrong. I took time not to fall for the "NOT one of the rules" questions and I have been through the guides and rules to make sure I havn't missed anything and I can not seem to find which question I am going wrong at.
These are the answers I put:

*removed quiz questions and answers*

Please help As I have cleary read the rules and guides ect after never playing on a RP server before.
Thanks.

TommyB

Owner
Your answer for the "what is always OOC " question was wrong, I'll leave it at that.

In the future, please refrain from posting the quiz answers on the forums. Any random noob is able to see the answers if you do that. Thanks :p

xisovereignix

TommyB said:
Your answer for the "what is always OOC " question was wrong, I'll leave it at that.

In the future, please refrain from posting the quiz answers on the forums. Any random noob is able to see the answers if you do that. Thanks :p

OK, Thank you and I will refrain from doing so again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.