What's new

HELP WITH SIGNING UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle_hancock

Hello I've been trying to register an account on this server for about 2 weeks now..I get all the questions right and move on to the actually registration part..But then when i put in the Master user account name it just sits there checking to see if it's valid. I've tried just filling it all out and submitting it but it won't advance because of the username. I've also tried changing the name many times but nothing seems to work. I was just wondering if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it. Any help would be much appreciated..I really wanna play on this server.

SimonH

Retired Admin
Lyle_hancock said:
Hello I've been trying to register an account on this server for about 2 weeks now..I get all the questions right and move on to the actually registration part..But then when i put in the Master user account name it just sits there checking to see if it's valid. I've tried just filling it all out and submitting it but it won't advance because of the username. I've also tried changing the name many times but nothing seems to work. I was just wondering if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it. Any help would be much appreciated..I really wanna play on this server.
What browser are you using?
If the application is literally just sitting there attempting to check the database as to if the name is in use then it could be a connection error between your browser and the SQL server.

Try using Google Chrome and see if that progresses any further..

Timothy

Donator
Weird error....I'd suggest what Simon did, if that fails, alec can make you an MA I guess.

Davis

Administrator
Inactive. Locked. Forum PM me if you still have the issue and wish for this to be unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.