What's new

Help with account

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Bag

Hey. I got banned for not roleplaying and bad english. I want to know if I'm allowed to make another account, another character ? The thing is, I wanted to just have some fun even If I would lose anything, I wanted to make a RolePlay "action" by paying two guys to help me beat another 3 guys that were smoking between a shop and a block. And then two ladies came and just ruined everything, and I really was kinda tired and "forced" to roleplay, and without my permission, my brain just did what he wanted and just ignoring her roleplay, I did not answered to her roleplay move and she warned me on /b and /pm that I should come back and do the roleplay we've started and I really just wanted to make my fun roleplay and just see how it is, not just going to another, I know it was my fault, I should have not entering their roleplay somehow or try to avoid it but I was really jerk and just kinda "powergamed" let's say. I heard from another guy with level 15, when I started I was looking for some advice about how are players, admins etc... and he said I need to be careful with rules because it's heavy, and it doesn't matter if I'm newbie and first-time playing on a roleplay english server but yeah... Should have thought about it before I did what "I did"... but that's it. I just want to know If I'm legally allowed to make another account, wait few days for the result then join again and just be a normal person without anything fool things ? And I really need to be more prepared and focus on the game, because you know, we are humans, we're not robots just to stay at 100% battery on the server, we are alive humans, we can't just be with our problems, with problems in game, with everything, people get tired, sad, upset, mad, nervous, angry and more like that. Like you don't have to be that way just if someone just did that in first time just ban him permanently. But I don't wanna "counter" Charles's decision. I guess It's right that he banned me and I want another chance, that's all. So tell me about that... ;(

T-Bag

That's right. I discovered right now that after I wrote something, I take a quick look and I observe the mistakes. Because ain't native speaker and I'm writing word-by-word and that's a problem, rarely when I use expressions and more of these. Thanks anyway... you can close this topic.

PeopleKind

Donator
Well a piece of advice from me would to not go around insulting and threatening players because you THINK they banned you, when in reality they arent even an admin and don't even know who you are. That would be a good start to getting unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.