What's new

[HELP NEEDED] One question wrong over 4 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeroen

Donator
Hi I love RCRP but sinds the new quiz came I have 29/30 all the time (look below) and I don't know what I have done wrong and I need help from anyone.
Maybe an Admin can send me a form that I need to fill so he can judge and say what I got wrong, I desperately want to play again.

-Jeroen

sa-mp-087-1.png

Reece

Donator
I would suggest looking over the rules and then make a ban appeal. If it gets accepted reach each question very slowly as some try to trick you. Good luck.

Jeroen

Donator
Reece said:
I would suggest looking over the rules and then make a ban appeal. If it gets accepted reach each question very slowly as some try to trick you. Good luck.
I already did that about 4 times, I got unbanned now and I done it again and again I have read the rules about 20 times.

Kenya

Banned
Shouldn't be hard if you read the rules, maybe you didn't read the questions right?

Neku

Donator
Alec said:
You may not force any player into a roleplay with sexual harassment, unless both parties agree OOC'ly.
Those who are found to be breaching this rule will be warned and temporarily banned. Persistant rule breakers may be permanently banned from the server.

Read it and you'll understand what the question's answer is.

Jeroen

Donator
Neku said:
Alec said:
You may not force any player into a roleplay with sexual harassment, unless both parties agree OOC'ly.
Those who are found to be breaching this rule will be warned and temporarily banned. Persistant rule breakers may be permanently banned from the server.

Read it and you'll understand what the question's answer is.
I know that but one of my answer is wrong but I think it is not that question.

Ink

Retired Admin
Nothing is wrong with the quiz, if you can't pass it then probably you need to learn more about RP and our server. Check the guides perhaps they'll help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.