What's new

Help me?

Kinq!

Help me, How can i fix my skin problem?
I usually get no-lag + fine ping. FPS is always high too idk why this is happening. \
It's like shattered skin. Like glass of pieces gone from it looks rough af. Can someone help <3?

B3TT

Silver Member
If only your skins are fucked up, then try getting a vanilla skin pack again and install it again in the directory.
I think one of your skins must be corrupt.

B3TT

Silver Member
Also, it would be great if you could take a few screenshots of it, and post it here so that someone who suffered from it or knows about it can help you.

brian.

im back guys :D
Management
F8 in game then user files gta samp.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

FidelPH

Bronze Member
I'm assuming re-installing it the lazy way - Try this

1.) Restart your PC
2.) Uninstall SAMP - Delete the GTA SA Folder
3.) Run the Installer (It should run the "uninstaller" instead of "installer) - After uninstalling RESTART PC
4.) Run the Installer - This time install it and install it in Local disk C: Not in program files (admin permissions sake)
5.) Run GTA SA Singleplayer first then if no problems show up install SAMP and wallah.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Kinq!

Actually after 100000000min of searching I found out that this problem only occurs in windows 8.1.
However, I have upgraded to Windows 10, let's see how it works and then i'll feedback about it with a SS :)
Thanks for the help for now, though.
[DON'T CLOSE THIS YET].

Kinq!

It worked, I just needed a SA-MP Addon for it, If you have this kind of problem, contact me in-pm.
However, this will still continue in windows 8.1 which is shit.