What's new

HELP ME,PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spook

Silver Member
Can anyone tell me a link for downloading gta sa without torrent?
because I deleted some files(gta3.img)by mistake so I will download gta sa again. :lolwut: :amagad:

Your best bet is to just download GTA SA again. I'd recommend making a backup of your Directory and then re-installing GTA SA. If you then have anything inside the backup that you want inside the directory just drag it back in. Simple.

Spook

Silver Member
Oo DaNnI BoI oO said:
Your best bet is to just download GTA SA again. I'd recommend making a backup of your Directory and then re-installing GTA SA. If you then have anything inside the backup that you want inside the directory just drag it back in. Simple.

I did not make backup so I will re-download it again but I do not know from where I can get it so I need a link without using torrent.

Damian

Donator
Click on the established letter for the file you already set with the incorrect one.
And it will simply gives you all the files, with the first letter you clicked on.

*EDIT* A best option would be, to use a torrent program to download GTA San Andreas, since all links would be corrupted and have shitloads of virus in them.

Well, the only way I can think of you obtaining the installation for GTA SA is by using a torrent which is illegal. Other then that, you'll have to buy the disk again. If you still have the directory but not the gta3.img file then just do some researching on Google, their must be a site which contains the whole gta3.img file somewhere.

Spook

Silver Member
Thank you guys and if anyone got the link of gta3.img please post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.