What's new

Help me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

midgetgamer

Whenever I play on the server it starts of good but later on i start lagging and i ca't complete jobs and when i enter a command it takes ages to respond. Can somebody help me?

midgetgamer

Wolfy said:
Mind sharing your pc specs with us?
It suck but it has:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
Ram-8gb dual-Channel DDR3
Graphics-Intel q45/Q43 express chipset
And the lag is happening only to this server.
My usual ping is about 50-70

Wolfy

Donator
How much is your FPS while playing? Does the lag appear on certain places like Montgomery?

midgetgamer

Wolfy said:
How much is your FPS while playing? Does the lag appear on certain places like Montgomery?
I dont have an FPS counter but it fells like about 20-25. And the lag appears randomly.

Wolfy

Donator
(You can check it by typing /stats) Try this: close all unneeded programs like explorer etc.. Go to settings and turn all settings to low, also turn the frame limiter off.

midgetgamer

Wolfy said:
(You can check it by typing /stats) Try this: close all unneeded programs like explorer etc.. Go to settings and turn all settings to low, also turn the frame limiter off.
Ok. Thanks.

cowgoesmoo

Gold Member
close all ur shit that's eating ur internet and also turn off wifi on all android/ios devices that also eats ur internet, do /stats see ur ploss ur ping doesnt have to be high for you to lag, ur ploss can be high and u'll still lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.